Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our partner is an international provider of mobile banking and digital consumer and small business loans, distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. They have expanded rapidly to operate across Europe, Africa, South and North America and the Asia-Pacific region.
As a pioneer in digital and mobile financial services technology, our partner is at the forefront of the digital banking revolution. They have a Mobile Bank, launched in 2016, is an innovative mobile banking platform offering a range of banking services, including real time digital payments and transfers, within a single app which is currently available in five European markets.
They are listed on the Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange under symbol 'FRU'.
We are now looking for highly motivated and result oriented Angular developer to join our partner's team in Vilnius.
- Develop new user-facing features and ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by frontend developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Project and task reporting
Skills and qualifications:
- Understanding of Angular 2+
- Basic understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming (Observables, Promises, async & await)
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3 and server-side CSS preprocessors (SASS, SCSS)
- Understanding of automated testing (unit tests, integration tests, performance tests)
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Analytical thinking and eager to learn and improve on daily basis
- Able to work alone as well as in a team and communicate with other teams and stakeholders
Our partner offers:
- As our partner is the fast growing company they provide you with opportunity to grow with them. You will have an opportunity to attend conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups.
- They are proud to offer environment not jammed with bureaucracy and old technologies where innovative ideas are supported and highly appreciated. Also comfortable and modern office together with appropriate working tools is for them standard.
- Their culture is oriented towards productivity and working in flexible hours. Working from home is not issue for them and you will have this opportunity. They like to work together and it is easier to share experience with team, but if you like and helps your performance to work from home we can discuss.
- They go beyond and offer comfortable office fun-zone with football table, PS4 and other games or darts just for you to “unload”. They organize football tournaments, game nights etc.. They celebrate birthdays with pizza lunches and enjoy Friday breakfasts and other team-building activities. If you are not joining, then you can just enjoy fresh fruits, juices, snacks and tea or coffee available 24/7 in our offices.
- Competitive salary package and bonuses depending on relevant knowledge and experience.
- Senior Angular Developer / Technical Lead
Our partner is an international provider of mobile banking and digital consumer and small business loans, distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 an...3 months ago
- Frontend Developer (Vue.js)
Reports to: Head of Development Hours: 40 hours weekly - flexible start time between 08:00 – 10:00 Monday to Friday Location: Malta What will you be doing? As a Fronte...about 1 month ago
- Backend Developer (PHP)
Reports to: Development Team Lead Hours: 40 hours weekly - flexible start time between 08:00 – 10:00 Monday to Friday Location: Malta What will you be doing? As a Back...about 1 month ago