Get similar jobs by email Register →
· Continuously drive the performance of AP Clerks through regular example-based feedback, on the job development and, if needed, implementation of performance improvement measures.
· Discuss development with individuals, identifying learning and growth opportunities and hence enhancing the chances of retention of talented employees.
· Communicate regularly and effectively with team to ensure they are clear on the KPIs of the SSC and the expectations upon them in their individual roles.
· Provide updates to the Head of the SSC as required communicating progress against KPIs.
· Coordinate the AP Month End close process.
· Ensure all AP balance sheet controls are operating and effective, including reconciliations.
· Ensure compliance to and maintenance of internal controls in accordance with the company´s requirements and tax and accounting legislation.
· Cooperate with both internal and external auditors.
· Participate as required as a team member in other special projects.
Knowledge and Skills
· Relevant experience, team leading skills
· Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise tasks
· Communicative English, other European language is advantage
· Experience in SSC environment is advantage
Compensation and Benefits
· Downtown office, between the main train station and shopping mall Vankovka
· Some days are full of fruits
· Rich social life (X-Mas Party, Summer BBQ, Boat Party, Laser Games, etc.)
· Soft skills training and language courses so you can activate both sides of your brain
· Chill-out zone and relax room with massage bed, so you can turn off your brain and recharge
· 25 vacation days, lunch vouchers, flexible working hours, pension insurance and gym membership
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Specialist with Dutch
€0 - 0
HR Specialist with Dutch New project is coming to Prague! Are you looking for a new challenge in Human Resources or Payroll Area? If you are professional, credible ind...about 1 month ago