Get similar jobs by email Register →
App Marketing Executive | Competitive salary plus benefits including healthcare, life assurance, bonus scheme and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an App Marketing Executive to join an exciting growing company with offices in Gibraltar. The App Marketing Executive will support all app marketing operational activity, from planning to execution across ASO (App Store Optimisation) and paid app marketing for all company brands.
App Marketing Executive Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Assist in natural app marketing, working with suppliers and internal departments to ensure maximum exposure in app store organic rankings for targeted terms.
- ID suitable keywords for ASO based on volume, relevancy and competiveness by thorough competitor and app store analysis.
- Lead ASO optimisation through experimentation to understand algorithm change and develop optimisation strategy based on it.
- Manage all performance reporting and campaign monitoring to ensure campaigns achieve ASO and app marketing targets, including tracking keyword positions, click through, conversion and performance KPIs (new players, CPA and ROI).
- Manage and operate BAU paid app advertising to achieve targeted acquisition and return/repeated downloads/visits.
- Manage app store listings to ensure apps are suitably represented, both in terms of creative, copy and offers to garner the best possible click through rates, by working with internal and external support teams.
- Manage and administer marketing requirements for the app build, including documenting and organising new marketing materials for App Store and Play Store submissions.
- Responsible for maintaining the BAU relationships with Google and Apple - and other required supplier.
- Understanding tracking methods used for app acquisition.
App Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Demonstrated interest in digital marketing and ideally app marketing with good knowledge of its terminology and the tools and skills required to meet the App marketing objectives.
- A good communicator who is comfortable with reading data and using it to inform actions.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with a variety of people and teams.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- An interest and knowledge of online gaming is preferred.
- Comfortable with change and being challenged.
- Methodical in their work, with strong organisational skills.
- Works well in a team and able to share ideas and experience.
- Able to work on their own initiative and stays motivated and learns from setbacks.
- Able to meet business expectations on quality of work and meeting required deadlines.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They offer a fun working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Marketing Manager
City of London, London
€£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Marketing Manager The City, London Permanent Full Time Up to £45K + Bonus + Benefits Our client, an international company within the IT sector, is looking for a Market...about 1 month ago
- Performance Marketing Consultant (Swedish)
Are you looking for an exciting Online Marketing career in one of the top 5 Tech company in the world? Are you analytical, proactive and passionate by online marketing...10 days ago
- Trade Marketing Specialist
€30000 - 40000
Job Title: Trade Marketing Specialist Department: Partner Relations Reporting to: Trade Marketing Manager Contract: Permanent Job Purpose: You are an innovative and cr...28 days ago
- Marketing Solutions Agent in het buitenland
€12000 - 27000
Droom jij ook van een fulltime baan in het buitenland? Euroccor is een dynamisch familiebedrijf, uitgegroeid tot Europese marktleider in de directe verkoop van aan hui...12 days ago
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...2 months ago