Get similar jobs by email Register →
For our client – automotive company with a plant in Holland – we are looking for a suitable candidate for a position APPLICATION ENGINEER FOR DIESEL ENGINES.
- Are you the Engineer that can provide technical advice regarding applications of diesel engines?
- You want to lead the market as Engine Application Engineer for mainly industrial applications? If yes, as Application Engineer you will be responsible for providing technical advice to internal production, sales engines and externally to customers and distributors regarding applications of diesel engines.
- You can bring with your knowledge in the field of engineering various top projects to the highest level.
- You are the one who is able to make the right advice for the development of technical specifications, criteria and test measuring instructions in the application engines for industrial applications (eg. for fishing boats, cruisers, hospitals or factories…).
- You make advice to the sales department about the technical feasibility of orders and customer requests.
- Selecting motor accessories and option parts with the collaboration with designer / draft person, the electrical engineers, you will write the manual and technical documentation for customized engines.
- Testing the engines with all connections (electricity, switchboard, connection to generator, reporting amount of dust, CO2….) in simulated operation
- Completed a technical education at bachelor level in Engine/Mechanical/Marine Engineering
- Preferably 5 years experience in an industrial engineering environment as Designer, Application Engineer, Engine Designer or Technical Designer
- Knowledge and experience with combustion engines is a must
- Knowledge of Catia V5, AutoCAD
- Knowledge and experience with/from powerplant is a plus
- Advanced English language (German is a plus )
-Analytical skills, service oriented and have communication skills, quality is your priority.
- Ability to work independently on various project-based applications
- open and informal company culture
- possibilities for training and development within their line of work
- working with the modern technologies
If you are interested in, please, send your CV in English.
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., I?O: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „?.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 of the law no.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Pre-Sales Engineer
€0 - 0
About the client: Our client sell software systems. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams bette...about 2 months ago
- Design Engineer – Mechanical Development Projects
€50000 - 80000
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise? Do you have interest in being a part of a high-qualified international oriented company? Then this position...3 months ago
- Design Engineer, Motion & Optical Sensing
Design Engineer, Motion & Optical Sensing | Competitive salary and bonus plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland SRGEurope has been appointed to recr...3 months ago
- Digital Product Advisor (Italian)
€857 gross per month (x14 per year) + 150 bonus/month
Worldwide company recruiting Italian speaking Digital Product Advisors in Lisbon. Do you want to work for a multinational leader in the technology sector? We are curre...4 days ago
- Technical Consultant - French & English
€competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Our client, located in the capital city of Bulgaria, is a Customer Service Centre Provider who is currently looking for professionals to join a project as Technical Co...8 days ago