Get similar jobs by email Register →
For our client – automotive company with a plant in Holland – we are looking for a suitable candidate for a position APPLICATION ENGINEER FOR DIESEL ENGINES.
- Are you the Engineer that can provide technical advice regarding applications of diesel engines?
- You want to lead the market as Engine Application Engineer for mainly industrial applications? If yes, as Application Engineer you will be responsible for providing technical advice to internal production, sales engines and externally to customers and distributors regarding applications of diesel engines.
- You can bring with your knowledge in the field of engineering various top projects to the highest level.
- You are the one who is able to make the right advice for the development of technical specifications, criteria and test measuring instructions in the application engines for industrial applications (eg. for fishing boats, cruisers, hospitals or factories…).
- You make advice to the sales department about the technical feasibility of orders and customer requests.
- Selecting motor accessories and option parts with the collaboration with designer / draft person, the electrical engineers, you will write the manual and technical documentation for customized engines.
- Testing the engines with all connections (electricity, switchboard, connection to generator, reporting amount of dust, CO2….) in simulated operation
- Completed a technical education at bachelor level in Engine/Mechanical/Marine Engineering
- Preferably 5 years experience in an industrial engineering environment as Designer, Application Engineer, Engine Designer or Technical Designer
- Knowledge and experience with combustion engines is a must
- Knowledge of Catia V5, AutoCAD
- Knowledge and experience with/from powerplant is a plus
- Advanced English language (German is a plus )
-Analytical skills, service oriented and have communication skills, quality is your priority.
- Ability to work independently on various project-based applications
- open and informal company culture
- possibilities for training and development within their line of work
- working with the modern technologies
If you are interested in, please, send your CV in English.
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., I?O: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „?.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 of the law no.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- General Manager
€0 - 0
GENERAL MANAGER Our client has been in the global industry for over forty years successfully delivering project solutions to the engineering and contracting industry. ...about 1 month ago