Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client an online leading company is looking for a Applications Security Engineer to join their dynamic and growing team.
- Involved in projects ranging from working with teams on initial concepts for new projects and services through to checking source code and testing for vulnerabilities.
- Make recommendations on better coding or process flows to development teams.
- Work with the product strategy team to file and track client improvement needs.
- 5+ years of recent software development experience working as a developer with agile methodology and understand secure application coding principles, low level code reviews, app code scanning etc.
- Experience dealing with the application security life cycle (Full life cycle)
- Experience in running projects and dealing with stakeholder's/stakeholder management
- Understanding of Application-level security and secure coding practices.
- Proficiency in one of more of the following programming languages: C, C++, C#, Java, or PHP
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Visual Studio or Eclipse, Bugzilla or Jira, Hudson, Jenkins, or Cruise Control. Archer, SAML/SSO, Databases, Command Shell Scripting.
- Would be consider an asset: familiarity with CVSS, CWE, OWASP, WASC and SANS-25. Experience with source code analysis and interactive application security testing products. Understanding of common risk mitigation practices and technologies such as Firewalls, ACLs and multi-factor access controls. SaaS, Cloud services, openstack, AWS, VMWare
- Client requirement gathering, prioritization and scoping experience.
- Strong oral communication skills in English and good presentation/teaching skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to apply these skills cooperatively in a collaborative team environment.
Interested candidates are requested to send an updated copy of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the file name) to Carmen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you require further information call on: +356 20 99 44 44
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Mechatronic Engineer
Mechatronic Engineer, Electronic Modules | Salary up to CHF 110,000 (salary + bonus) plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland SRGEurope has been appoi...8 days ago
- ESD Engineer (Senior)
€Up to Swiss Franc120000 per annum + Plus benfits
Senior ESD Engineer | Salary up to CHF 120,000 (salary + bonus) plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Sen...8 days ago
- RFID Industrial Test Engineer
RFID Industrial Test Engineer | Competitive salary and bonus plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an RFID ...8 days ago
- IC Digital Vertification Engineer
€Up to Swiss Franc115000 per annum + Plus benefits
IC Digital Verification Engineer | Salary up to CHF 115,000 (salary + bonus) plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland SRGEurope has been appointed to ...about 2 months ago
- Systems Support Engineer
York, North Yorkshire
€Up to £27000 per annum
Systems Support Engineer| Salary £27,000 | York | IT industry SRGEurope is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Systems Support Engineer to join a company wi...about 2 months ago