Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client an online leading company is looking for a Applications Security Engineer to join their dynamic and growing team.
- Involved in projects ranging from working with teams on initial concepts for new projects and services through to checking source code and testing for vulnerabilities.
- Make recommendations on better coding or process flows to development teams.
- Work with the product strategy team to file and track client improvement needs.
- 5+ years of recent software development experience working as a developer with agile methodology and understand secure application coding principles, low level code reviews, app code scanning etc.
- Experience dealing with the application security life cycle (Full life cycle)
- Experience in running projects and dealing with stakeholder's/stakeholder management
- Understanding of Application-level security and secure coding practices.
- Proficiency in one of more of the following programming languages: C, C++, C#, Java, or PHP
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Visual Studio or Eclipse, Bugzilla or Jira, Hudson, Jenkins, or Cruise Control. Archer, SAML/SSO, Databases, Command Shell Scripting.
- Would be consider an asset: familiarity with CVSS, CWE, OWASP, WASC and SANS-25. Experience with source code analysis and interactive application security testing products. Understanding of common risk mitigation practices and technologies such as Firewalls, ACLs and multi-factor access controls. SaaS, Cloud services, openstack, AWS, VMWare
- Client requirement gathering, prioritization and scoping experience.
- Strong oral communication skills in English and good presentation/teaching skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to apply these skills cooperatively in a collaborative team environment.
Interested candidates are requested to send an updated copy of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the file name) to Carmen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you require further information call on: +356 20 99 44 44
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- 2016150 Genesys Systems Engineer
2016150 This Sr. engineering position will be responsible for building and maintaining our business systems related to customer support, including 3rd party systems th...22 days ago
- Mechanical Engineering Support - French OR German - Amsterdam
Amsterdam, North Holland
€1 per annum
The Technical Support Engineer Group is an integral part of our client service and support department. This team, based out of our EMEA region headquarters in Amsterda...7 days ago