Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client an online leading company is looking for a Applications Security Engineer to join their dynamic and growing team.
- Involved in projects ranging from working with teams on initial concepts for new projects and services through to checking source code and testing for vulnerabilities.
- Make recommendations on better coding or process flows to development teams.
- Work with the product strategy team to file and track client improvement needs.
- 5+ years of recent software development experience working as a developer with agile methodology and understand secure application coding principles, low level code reviews, app code scanning etc.
- Experience dealing with the application security life cycle (Full life cycle)
- Experience in running projects and dealing with stakeholder's/stakeholder management
- Understanding of Application-level security and secure coding practices.
- Proficiency in one of more of the following programming languages: C, C++, C#, Java, or PHP
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Visual Studio or Eclipse, Bugzilla or Jira, Hudson, Jenkins, or Cruise Control. Archer, SAML/SSO, Databases, Command Shell Scripting.
- Would be consider an asset: familiarity with CVSS, CWE, OWASP, WASC and SANS-25. Experience with source code analysis and interactive application security testing products. Understanding of common risk mitigation practices and technologies such as Firewalls, ACLs and multi-factor access controls. SaaS, Cloud services, openstack, AWS, VMWare
- Client requirement gathering, prioritization and scoping experience.
- Strong oral communication skills in English and good presentation/teaching skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to apply these skills cooperatively in a collaborative team environment.
Interested candidates are requested to send an updated copy of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the file name) to Carmen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you require further information call on: +356 20 99 44 44
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Senior QA Automation Engineer 80-90,000CZK
€80000 - 90000
We're now working on building a brand new financial technology team for our US client in Prague. Our client provides a market leading SaaS solution to over 20,000 comp...about 23 hours ago