Get similar jobs by email Register →
As a corporate Account Associate you will be responsible for applying an understanding of Adword products, prospecting techniques, and customer base while up-selling to existing small and medium business accounts. In this role you will focus on small to medium companies that can benefit from increase in their online advertising. This will include following up on inbound leads, prospecting, qualifying solution selling, negotiation and closing. The aim of the role is to grow revenue with an emphasis on new product sales and increasing customer base. Account expansion and retention activities include customer account reviews, applying guidance regarding cross selling, solution selling and closing the sale.
Essential Qualifications, Training & Experience
- Fluency to native level and in the Language Market you are supporting, as well as in English.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Local market knowledge.
- Experience working with direct consumers, in B2C and B2B environment
- Proven track record as a sales leader including over-achievement of sales revenue goals, accurate pipeline and forecasting management,
- Excellent account management skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer success
- Interest in Sales
- Professionalism and high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High volume full sales cycle sales experience
- Build effective business relationships
- Drive for results
- Problem solving
- Encourage open dialogue and cooperation
- Embody ethics & values
- Motivate and support performance
Key Result Areas
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals within defined territory
- Track and measure daily revenue goals and metrics
- Identify, qualify, overcome objections, and close prospects
- Enjoy helping customers work systematically through problems and help customers understand the features and benefits of new products that best meet their needs.
- Enjoy taking ownership of on-going customer issues from start to successful completion with an emphasis on excellent customer satisfaction and closing the sale.
- Perform outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up and sales qualifications on new and/or existing B2B customers.
- Create and identify new business opportunities by interacting with a wide variety of accounts from small and medium sized, to large enterprises.
- Meet activity metrics for inbound and outbound calls, appointments and potential opportunities
- Maintain contact with customers in an assigned territory to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution and help to drive the expansion of customer footprint
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Hebrew Sales Account Associate
€28000 - 28000
Hebrew Sales Account Associate Overall Job Purpose As an Inside Sales Account Associate you will be working in our client site where you will be responsible for applyi...12 days ago
- French Sales Account Associate
€29000 - 29000
French Sales Account Associate As an Inside Sales Account Associate you will be working in our client site where you will be responsible for applying an understanding ...19 days ago
- German Account Associate
€private healthcare + pension scheme + other benefits
Account Associate As a corporate Account Associate you will be responsible for applying an understanding of Adword products, prospecting techniques, and customer base ...19 days ago
- French Channel Account Executive
€71000 - 86000
Channel Account Executive - French About the role: As a Channel Account Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new resellers from the 50,000+ new warm leads ...9 days ago
- Account Manager (French)
€20000 - 31000
Do you have the high business acumen and excellent negotiation skills? Are you interested in managing accounts in the market of your native language? Then this is your...13 days ago