Get similar jobs by email Register →
Headquartered in Dublin, our client specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and their dependants, wherever they are in the world. With nearly 153,000 employees worldwide, our client serves 75 million customers in 70 countries. Based in Park West, Dublin 12, our client employs 850 staff.
Our client is the only international health insurance provider to offer a 48-hour turnaround on submitted medical claims, under its “Clear to Zero” claims handling initiative. With a 95% client retention rate and a customer base that includes many of the Fortune Global 500 companies, our client continues to build a reputation for service excellence in international healthcare.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies.
· Adjudicate and process Claims within the agreed company SLA - clear to zero, in accordance with policy benefits to facilitate the company achieving its loss ratio target
· Use client database accurately and effectively to ensure reports generated give a true reflection of the department’s workload, which consequently facilitates effective target planning
· Operate within and meet the conditions of company service standards, clear to zero, to guarantee customer satisfaction and retention
· Contribute to the team and departmental productivity targets so that the agreed SLA is achieved and a high level of customer service is provided.
· In line with the company’s policy on cost containment identify duplicate payments, possible non-disclosure and fraudulent claims
· Respond to customer enquiries accurately and professionally and if necessary, liaise with other departments for support to ensure an efficient and professional response is given thereby achieving customer satisfaction
· Participate in departmental medical training to expand knowledge of medical terminology and procedures and to develop comprehensive claims processing skills
· Other Ad hoc duties as required
· Previous experience in a customer focused role, in an administrative capacity
· Experience working in pressurised environment with tight deadlines
· Fluency in English + Arabic
- Customer focused
- Strong communication (verbal & written)
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Honesty and Integrity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Results driven and solution oriented
· Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
Starting Salary €25,000 per annum rising to €36,000 reflective of length of service
Once employed by our client; they feel that the contribution of their officers increases considerably with service and they think it is only fair to recognise this within their salary scales. Therefore, they commence salary increases for Officers following 18 months service with increases continuing to apply for up to 5 years service as follows: 18 months service €2,000, 2.5 years service €3,000, 3.5 years service €3,000, 5 years service €3000.
STAMP 4 OR EU PASSPORT REQUIRED !
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Delight with Arabic
€22000 - 31000
Be Part of It This client works with international brands to deliver excellent customer service and support. Based in the stunning (and delightfully inexpensive!) city...16 days ago
- Arabic Customer Service Representative
€948.51 per month including bills and accommodation
Be part of it This is an amazing opportunity with one of the best companies to work for in all of Portugal! This role is with an international outsourcing company who ...3 months ago
- Claims Agent (French)
€19000 - 21000
The Company Our client is a service provider specialised in Claims Management for the Insurance Industry. Are you quality oriented? Do you have empathy and have the ab...13 days ago
- German + French Procurement Officer Berlin
€28000 - 33000
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Multilingual sp...about 2 months ago
- Insurance Customer Service Agent (French)
€16000 - 17000
+++ Candidates already settled in Barcelona with NIE+++ Are you quality oriented and can establish professional contacts with customers? Our client is a service provid...12 days ago