Get similar jobs by email Register →
Online Advertising Specialist
Do you have a passion for Google and would love to be an expert in Google AdWords? Do you thrive on variety and want a career with an exciting and innovative company where no day is ever the same and where the career progression is guaranteed? Are you fluent in Arabic to a native level?
- Online client facing technical support driving above & beyond customer satisfaction.
- Assist clients with advertising account optimization through expertise consultation.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of all client’s products and services.
- Deliver efficient troubleshooting and query resolution.
- Work closely with tools & support teams to deliver fast turnaround on client escalations.
- Present work professionally in a timely & efficient manner within deadlines.
- Engage customer awareness on availability of product updates.
- Exhibit ability to show initiative identifying trends and/or process improvement.
- Continuous product & process training in fast paced environment.
- Promote a positive and professional image of the company to clients and others at all times by adhering to company policy and procedures.
- Gain an in depth knowledge & understanding of all online advertising services including PPC, Maps, Shopping & Search Engine.
- Fluent written & spoken linguistic ability in English and supported market.
- Excellent communication soft skills and confidence dealing with customers.
- Comfortable working in an online environment with general computer literacy.
- Strong analytical & problem solving abilities.
- Motivation to both meet and exceed existing individual & team targets.
- Experience of working in a dynamic & multicultural environment.
- Ability to work individually & part of a team.
- Strong learning skills.
- Keen interest in Social Media platforms recognizing value of customer visibility, feedback & reviews.
- Ability to adapt to change with implementation of new initiatives/product updates/processes etc.
- Preferably 1 years’ experience in a customer service related field.
- Understanding of the role
- Commercial & Business Acumen
- Effective communication
- Organization & Planning
- Results Orientation
- Technical Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Adapting to Challenges
What We Offer:
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment - Near city centre and IFSC
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free beverages and snacks
- Sports and Social club
- Free shuttle bus to and from Eastpoint (from O2 Luas Stop and Clontarf Dart)
- Subsidised Health insurance after Probation
- Pension scheme after Probation
- E learning access
- Tax saver scheme
- Bike to work scheme - save on your income tax
- Banking at work
- Holiday Saving Fund
- Regular Saving Fund
- Career Development and progression opportunities
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave after Probation
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service
Are you passionate about financial technology and you look forward to working in the international and sunny Malta? We are currently looking for German speakers for a ...24 days ago
- Customer Service
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, lead recruitment company in EU, is looking for dedicated German speakers for Customer Support positions in Lisbon. As a Customer Support, ...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€0 - 0
Dutch Customer Service Representative in Lisbon Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal? We are recruiting Dutch Customer Support Agents for...1 day ago
- Hungarian Customer Service Agent
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Hungarian language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Hungari...11 days ago
- Healthcare Customer Service (HEB/SW/NL/GE)
€16000 - 18000
The Company. This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the diff...11 days ago