Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Are You Interested In IT? Work For An International IT-company In Lisbon|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||NJW - H|
|Date Posted||6 months ago|
Would you like to develop a career as a Technical support for one of the worlds biggest IT-Companies? And do you speak any of following langauges; Nordic language, French, Dutch, Finnish or German?
Our client are a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon.
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
As a Technical Support, you will be the first point of contact for supply and demand related customer support inquiries for their Norwegian speaking stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, an analytical problem solver, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate.
As in all other countries you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while on the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
- Manage incoming client contacts and escalations with compassion and proactivity, in order to prioritize their needs and provide unique solutions to problems.
- Own the Stakeholder Experience by liaising with diverse Helpdesks (for troubleshooting assistance), product partners (both certified through the client and third-parties), and Quality Engineering teams.
- Coordinate regular calls with the client, for refills and upgrades to product accessories.
- Process both client-generated and internally generated service request tickets, within specified delivery times.
- Administrative support to certify client details, and alter any incorrect information within our stakeholder’s client database.
- High school Degree in any field
- Minimum of a year’s experience in a Customer Support or client facing role, preferably in a multi-national environment.
- Close familiarity with Computers and Digital Network configurations. Including advanced level working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Adaptable to working alongside the time zone and calendar of local stakeholders.
- Required Language Thresholds:
- Any of the mentioned above languages (C2: Native-Level Fluency)
- English (B2: Independent User Level)
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Well rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
- Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic countries, and we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1,000 candidates from the Nordic countries to the dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Ref: NJW - H
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Do you Speak Italian? Do you want to work in Customer Support for International brands?
Our client in Lisbon is looking for an Italian Speaking Customer Support Agent to work in Lisbon! You will work as a customer care agent learning all the culture, tric...about 1 month ago
- Do you Speak Dutch? Do you want to work in Customer Support for International brands?
Do you want to work for in Customer Support for one of the biggest brands in the world? We are currently looking for Dutch speaking candidates to be a part of a Custom...about 1 month ago
- Customer Care Adviser (French) in Lisbon
€12000 - 16000
You want to be part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands? You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon? T...4 days ago
- Italian Customer Support Agent in Lisbon
Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationali...about 2 months ago
- Italian Customer Support Agent in Lisbon
Italian Customer Support Agent in Lisbon Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their t...2 months ago