Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Are you looking to move abroad? We are looking for German Customer Service Agents to Athens, Greece!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||8 months ago|
A golden opportunity for German speakers looking for an adventure abroad
Our multicultural client is searching for German speakers to join forces with their customer consultant team. With a modern, bright office that located in the central Athens, our client offers both the work and cultural experience!
Athens is a city brimming with interesting things to do. As one of the world's biggest tourist locations, Athens is filled cultural experiences, no matter where you are! You can enjoy new foods, explore cultural areas such as Akropolis and the Dionysuis’ theatre. Maybe you want to enjoy Athens without having to treat it like a 7-day-crash-course? With a beach with crystal clear water and enormous sand areas?
Sounds interesting? Let’s continue…
About the role:
Our client is an expert in cooperation between people, this gives them an edge over their competition in delivering great customer service at all areas. They are a strategic partner for many well-known brands and are focused specifically on Customer service and Technical support.
As a customer service agent your role, together with your team, is to handle customer problems with empathy and effectivity. You will handle service through multiple channels such as Phone, Email and Chat.
- Being native in German and English in a conversational level.
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid trainings to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Wanna work with iGaming? We are looking for Norwegian Customer Service Hero!
We are looking for a new Norwegian colleague to our clients energetic and welcoming office on the sunny island of Malta! Our Client They represent one of the big playe...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative to Athens, Greece
€0 - 0
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Swedish language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Swedish a...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Consultant to Athens, Greece
Are you a Fluent in Dutch and ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR ...about 2 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Service Agents to Barcelona
H&M’s Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization with a focus on the customer dialogue throughout the customer journey. We are present in a...9 days ago
- German speaking Customer Advisor to lovely Lisbon
€10000 - 14000
Are you looking for valuable work experience in Lisbon? We are offering German speakers the opportunity to join one of the largest companies in the customer support fi...about 1 hour ago