Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Are you looking to move abroad? We are looking for German Customer Service Agents to Athens, Greece!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
A golden opportunity for German speakers looking for an adventure abroad
Our multicultural client is searching for German speakers to join forces with their customer consultant team. With a modern, bright office that located in the central Athens, our client offers both the work and cultural experience!
Athens is a city brimming with interesting things to do. As one of the world's biggest tourist locations, Athens is filled cultural experiences, no matter where you are! You can enjoy new foods, explore cultural areas such as Akropolis and the Dionysuis’ theatre. Maybe you want to enjoy Athens without having to treat it like a 7-day-crash-course? With a beach with crystal clear water and enormous sand areas?
Sounds interesting? Let’s continue…
About the role:
Our client is an expert in cooperation between people, this gives them an edge over their competition in delivering great customer service at all areas. They are a strategic partner for many well-known brands and are focused specifically on Customer service and Technical support.
As a customer service agent your role, together with your team, is to handle customer problems with empathy and effectivity. You will handle service through multiple channels such as Phone, Email and Chat.
- Being native in German and English in a conversational level.
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid trainings to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Speaking Customer Service Agents for H&M in Barcelona
Would you like to work for one of the world's biggest fashion companies while living in sunny Barcelona?! Here's your opportunity! We are now looking for Finnish speak...26 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Technical Support Agent to sunny Athens, Greece
Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internationally renowned company? Do you have a passion for technology? Then we have the right job f...28 days ago
- Norwegian-Speaking Customer Service Agent to Fuengirola, Spain
Our client is an international market-leading global provider of credit management services with more than 10,000 dedicated professionals who serve around 80,000 compa...21 days ago
- Finnish speaking Customer Service Advisor to Copenhagen
Are you a Finnish speaker looking for a job in Copenhagen? Do you want to work with a meaningful job in a global company? Join our client in Copenhagen where you get t...22 days ago
- Finnish-Speaking Customer Service Agent to Sofia, Bulgaria!
€0 - 0
Customer Support Representative with Finnish & English Our client is an independent international company set on building the most modern, cutting-edge software and tu...27 days ago