Get similar jobs by email Register →
Reporting to the Head of Central Marketing, the Art Director is responsible for the creative development of all the company’s branding collateral for the international markets, and other marketing collateral. The person works closely with the product campaign team and country teams, as well as with external creative agencies if and when needed. The person is a creative, conceptual problem-solver with exceptional design skills mixed with skills to inspire and drive the design process for cutting-edge online brands and new media initiatives. The role demands the ability to translate overall branding to creative concepts and produce finalized design ready for deployment.
- The Art Director must be able to function as the driver in the creative development of all brands.
- Drive the creative development from idea to concept
- Establish, interpret and adhere to the brand identity guidelines, as well as develop it if needed
- Creative supervision of external agencies
- Production of marketing collateral
- Management and development of creative team
Skills and experience required:
- Solid experience (5 years +) of managing a design team/creative team, either from an in-house agency, brand agency, creative agency or similar is essential
- Skilled at translating concepts into finalized marketing collateral.
- Ability to pitch creative concepts to senior management up to Director level
- Extensive knowledge of moving and interactive media
- Familiar with web design and online best practice
- Great communication and collaborative skills.