Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you have a knack for solving problems? Are you driven and flexible? Do you love helping people? Then join Hungr for the full ride as we set out to change an industry!
At Hungr we passionately enjoy finding new ways to use technology to make everyday life easier and better for the connected generations. And since we love our smartphones almost as much as we love good food, what better way to use this passion than to re-invent food ordering for the mobile era?
Our Customer Care team is the heart of our business as helping customers are key to our cause. As an early joiner, you will be one of our first Operations Executives in charge of all responsibilities related to creating a fantastic user experience.
At Hungr, we run an extremely flat organisation. So we look for passionate and driven people with natural leadership skills who will step up to the challenge and Get. Stuff. Done.
- Part-time Opportunity (20h/30h per week).
- High degree of flexibility required: weekly night shifts from 6pm to 11pm and weekend shifts as well as working together with us in our lovely office!
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good amount of humor. It's going to be hard work. But it should be fun too.
- You will be the first point of contact for our customers and restaurant partners and you will be working closely on the German Market.
- Native level in German and Fluent English. We kick off in Berlin, but we play on a global playground.
- Start-up experience is a plus. We would love to learn from your previous mistakes!
What you can expect from us
- We work hard but also have a lot of fun while we are at it!
- Start-ups should be scrappy and spend their cash on the customers rather than on a fancy address. But we prioritize developing a great working environment from day one.
- Utilize all your talents. Not just the ones written in your job description. Make your mark.
Sounds great? Then don't hesitate - apply today and start tomorrow!
We are looking forward to chat with you soon!
The Hungr Team
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swiss German Customer Care - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£14000 - £15000 per annum
Job Summary: Calling all Swiss German Speakers looking to live & work in Belfast - We have a new Customer Care Job ready & waiting. Have a minimum of 6 months experien...3 months ago
- Customer Care Agents Dutch
Euroccor is een contact center met Belgisch management en sinds 2005 actief vanuit de Bulgaarse hoofdstad Sofia. Ons success is gebaseerd op het investeren in onze men...about 1 month ago
- Customer Care Agent Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...3 months ago
- German Customer Service Assistant
€10000 - 22000
Be part of it This opportunity is representing one of the biggest globally recognised companies in the world who are currently seeking a German speaker to help them su...15 days ago
- German customer service Dublin
€24000 - 26000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak German then stop for a second and take time to read what could b...about 1 month ago