Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client a leader and well established group in retail-luxury industry is looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to join their team.
· To study, evaluate and understand the complexities of the products of each particular brand in the portfolio.
· To liaise closely with brand owners (suppliers) on the changing product lines, new products, innovation and brand guidelines, to ensure the brands are best represented within the group outlets.
· To advise Inventory Control on movement of products, new trends and changes in brand guidelines and relevant model stocks.
· To act as Brand representative to customers, advising them and providing them with the appropriate expertise to support their own decision-making and choice of purchase.
· To represent the portfolio of brands at outlets, shows or any other opportunity to showcase the products within that brand.
· To keep updated with all the product developments within that Brand, and to attend the appropriate trade shows to keep updated.
· Experience in retail/marketing
· Good communication skills
· Career progression opportunities
Interested candidates are requested to send an updated copy of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the file name) to Carmen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you require further information call on: +356 20 99 44 44
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Online Customer Care for Popular Global Brand – Belfast
€16000 - 18000
Job Summary As a Danish Customer Care Agent you will get the chance to work for one of the largest and well known global online brands. This customer care job is based...21 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Job for Well-known Global Brand - Belfast
€15000 - 17000
Job Summary As a Swedish Customer Service Representative you will get the chance to work for one of the largest and well known global online brands. This customer care...3 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Job For extremely Popular Brand - Belfast
€16000 - 18000 gross per annum
Job Summary As a Dutch Customer Service Representative you will get the chance to work for one of the largest and well known global online brands. This customer care j...3 months ago
- e-Logistics Project Manager (French+German)
€30000 - 35000
For one of our client, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting for a French and German speaking e-Logistics Project Mana...about 2 months ago
- e-Logistics Project Manager (Dutch+German)
€30000 - 35000
For one of our client, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting for a Dutch and German speaking e-Logistics Project Manag...about 2 months ago