Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client a leader and well established group in retail-luxury industry is looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to join their team.
· To study, evaluate and understand the complexities of the products of each particular brand in the portfolio.
· To liaise closely with brand owners (suppliers) on the changing product lines, new products, innovation and brand guidelines, to ensure the brands are best represented within the group outlets.
· To advise Inventory Control on movement of products, new trends and changes in brand guidelines and relevant model stocks.
· To act as Brand representative to customers, advising them and providing them with the appropriate expertise to support their own decision-making and choice of purchase.
· To represent the portfolio of brands at outlets, shows or any other opportunity to showcase the products within that brand.
· To keep updated with all the product developments within that Brand, and to attend the appropriate trade shows to keep updated.
· Experience in retail/marketing
· Good communication skills
· Career progression opportunities
Interested candidates are requested to send an updated copy of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the file name) to Carmen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you require further information call on: +356 20 99 44 44
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Service Job for Well-known Global Brand - Belfast
€15000 - 17000
Job Summary As a Swedish Customer Service Representative you will get the chance to work for one of the largest and well known global online brands. This customer care...about 1 month ago
- Danish Online Customer Care for Popular Global Brand – Belfast
€16000 - 18000
Job Summary As a Danish Customer Care Agent you will get the chance to work for one of the largest and well known global online brands. This customer care job is based...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service Job For extremely Popular Brand - Belfast
€16000 - 18000 gross per annum
Job Summary As a Dutch Customer Service Representative you will get the chance to work for one of the largest and well known global online brands. This customer care j...5 months ago
- Marketing Manager
City of London, London
€£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Marketing Manager The City, London Permanent Full Time Up to £45K + Bonus + Benefits Our client, an international company within the IT sector, is looking for a Market...2 months ago
- Account Manager (Dutch)
€0 - 21000
Are you passionate about Sales and looking for a new experience in Account Management in one the biggest companies in Barcelona? Then this position is for you! The Com...19 days ago