Get similar jobs by email Register →
The Assistant Call Center Manager (ACM) is a floor manager, taking immediate management decisions on the call center floor to drive the KPIs. He/she coordinates a team of Team Leaders (Supervisors), being responsible for their motivation, training and development. He/she reports to the Call Center Manager and interacts with the corporate client to report the team’s results.
- Manage a team of Supervisors, monitor their performance, work on their development and provide them with training and support;
- Analyze and report main results and KPIs to the Contact Center Manager and to the client;
- Identify potential risks and opportunities of improvement;
- Ensure the correct implementation of the standard processes and procedures.
Who are we looking for?
- Native speaker in one of these languages: Danish, Swedish, German or French (mandatory);
- Fluency in English or Portuguese (mandatory);
- Previous Experience managing Contact Center teams (mandatory);
- Team spirit;
- Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events;
- Relocation and integration program for foreign applicants.