Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At
SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business
software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Global Finance Shared Services (GFSS) provides various support services within F&A
Service Line to SAP subsidiaries across the Globe. In most cases, our customers are our
internal colleagues. The SAP GFSS contributes to the overall success of SAP worldwide by
enabling all managers and employees to focus on their core activities through delivering
excellent support and services.
Process teams located in Prague are part of the Global Finance Shared Services Organization
which is located in different regions (EMEA – Prague, Walldorf, Dublin; Americas – Buenos
Aires, Vancouver; APJ – Singapore). The Global Finance Shared Service Organization is
divided into three End to End processes: Order To Invoice, Procure to Pay and Record to
Report. Our main goal is to offer standardized high-quality processes to all our customers
throughout the Globe. In order to support our customers with best quality and efficient services
the 5x24 approach has been implemented. Thanks to this model we are able to support the
customers 24 hours a day, 5 days a week covering the work from different locations.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This role within the team is responsible for executing operations tasks in Consulting Billing
independently without any additional responsibility and deals with customer queries. The
successful candidate gains a good knowledge of standard CB proces and maintains good
relationship with external and internal customers. The role reports to O2I Delivery Hub Manager.
- Sales order creation, maintenace and closing, upon request from local colleagues (PM).
- Verification, reposting and approval of consulting activities
- Invoicing, issuing cancellations and credit notes
- Processing invoices and timesheets from suppliers
- Support the hotline (incoming calls)
- Weekly and monthly internal monitoring and reporting
- Preparation and period closing activities
- Close cooperation and communication with external and internal customers and SAP subsidiaries
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent “Customer Focus” approach
- Independent communication and negotiation with client
- Excellent communication skills on phone
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in an international enviroment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong will to deliver excellent quality
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Team spirit contribution
- Ability to work in international teams
1 year experience in accounting would be appreciated, but is not required
Knowledge of SAP FI module is an advantage
Accounting knowledge is an advantage
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees.
We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person
brings to the company.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Junior Cost Controller
Are you eager to continue your carreer in Finance but seeking a warmer climate? If you also speak native Dutch or German we offer you the chance to work for a market l...16 days ago
- German Speaking Staff Accountant
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a German speaking Staff Accountant for their client based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire...26 days ago
- German Financial Accountant.
€30000 - 47000
We are recruiting for a German speaking Accountant for our manufacturing client, to work for a German subsidiary near Gloucester. This innovative company, whose headqu...2 months ago
- German Customer service agent
€23000 plus pension and benefits.
We are looking for a German speaker to join a Milton Keynes based company proving outsourced support for many of the world’s largest banks and building societies. We n...2 months ago
- German Collection Specialist
Collections Specialist Our client is a global BPO provider located in Dublin 3, Ireland who is searching for a Collections Specialist to join their expanding team. Ove...7 months ago