Get similar jobs by email Register →
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of the 500 fortunes companies in the world, they are constantly looking for thriving candidates in Barcelona who want to be part of a multicultural environment and develop their skills further.
Do you speak Danish or French and are you looking for a job in Barcelona? Check this out!
For a world-known audio technology company who is best-known for their home entertainment systems and high-quality speakers, we are currently recruiting Danish and French speakers for their international and dynamic support team in Barcelona.
In this position, you will ensure pre- and after-sales customer support to the company's customers.
The main tasks involve:
- Take incoming requests from customers and provide them with accurate information
- Logging and follow-up of correct and valid orders and solve any issue
- Ensure the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction surveys scores
- Deliver high level customer service on logistics, warranties, refunds, delivery process, and invoicing, etc.
- Record all required data elements in CRM to provide good follow-up and quality support
- Language skills: native level of Danish/French+ fluency in English
- Previous experience in a customer service role in call centre environment is a big plus
- Excellent listening and communication skills – both written and oral
- Quality-oriented and drive for excellence
- Dynamic and enthusiast personality, willingness to learn
- Strong team spirit, available to support team members when needed
- Stress resistant and ability to remain calm in uncomfortable situation
- Positive and friendly attitude
- IT knowledge/background/affinity is a plus
- A salary in line with Barcelona’s standard: €16.000 / year + up to €1.900 bonus / year + full-paid training period
- Long-term position, full-time job (39hrs/week), standard office hours, Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to join a booming and exciting company
- An international company with a multicultural environment (+20 nationalities)
- A fun, rewarding and open-minded team
- Trainings, self-development program and career opportunities (continuous training with 360° training courses, coaching sessions, courses for hard and soft skills, development programs for employees with leadership potential and management training courses organised by the company)
- Relocation package provided for candidates from abroad (reimbursement of up to €500 for flight tickets and accommodation for the first days upon arrival)
- Start date: ASAP