Get similar jobs by email Register →
Audit Senior | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing, childcare vouchers | Audit / Chartered Accountancy | Bristol
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Audit Senior to join a Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices in Bristol. Our client is looking for an experienced and confident individual to work on a wide range of client.
Audit Senior duties include but are not limited to:
The mix of work includes providing audit services at client premises in various sectors including retail, manufacturing, professional services, charities, and the sport and entertainment industry. For some engagements there may be a requirement to spend a week or two in hotel accommodation, with some overseas travel on minimal occasions. The clients are predominantly owner-managed businesses within the SME sector, with some regulated work including FSA compliance and pension scheme audits.
- Preparation and audit providing audit services at client premises in various sectors including retail, manufacturing, professional services, charities, and the sport and entertainment industry.
- Running group audits and for accounts preparation work, to include consolidations and cash flow statements.
- Preparation of financial forecast models, business plans, reporting on internal controls, financial due diligence and other ad hoc projects will also be required from time to time.
- Supervising the work of more junior staff and liaising with tax staff, the Partner and our clients, as necessary.
Audit Senior skills and experience required:
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Degree educated
- Professional training experience and exposure to a range of sectors and clients
- Experienced Audit professional able to demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Our client is a well established Top 20 chartered accountancy firm, with offices across the UK. They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Audit, Audit Senior, ACA, ACCA, ICAS, Chartered Accountant
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Financial Adviser w / German
€21000 - 23000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Financial Adviser speaking English, German and one ...about 1 month ago
- General Ledger Accountant with Bulgarian
€40000 - 50000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service center in Prague. This positio...over 1 year ago