Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Hays Netherlands|
|Job Title||AWS Specialist|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€1 per uur + Negotiable hourly rate|
|Location||Eindhoven , Noord-Brabant|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
AWS Specialist - Eindhoven - Implementation of best practices for AWS accounts and IAM
Start date: Asap
Duration: 3 month
Hours a week: 40
The R&D IT Infra Engineering Services is responsible for management and support of the R&D Design Environment (NxDI) infrastructure. The Design environment comprises a complex landscape of EDA Applications supported by High Performance compute/storage environments consolidated in 5+ regional datacenters. The design environment is used by over 10.000 designers located over 25+ premises. The state-of-the-art infrastructure has over 15.000 cores and few PBytes of data, serving over 2000plus CAD applications & versions. The infra services team are located globally. For our R&D-IT Domain, we are looking for an AWS Specialist.
For the implementation of best practices for AWS accounts and IAM following steps need to be taken.
- Gathering information in order to get a good understanding of the current setup and use this information as input for the design phase.
- Set up the design and form an implementation proposal based on AWS best practices and specific to the clients AWS landscape setup.
- Execute implementation
- Testing phase
- AWS best practices like:
- Lock away your AWS account (root) access keys
- Create individual IAM users
- Use groups to assign permissions to IAM users
- Grant least privilege
- Configure a strong password policy for your users
- Enable MFA for privileged users
- Use roles for applications that run on Amazon EC2 instances
- Delegate by using roles instead of by sharing credentials
- Rotate credentials regularly
- Remove unnecessary credentials
- Use policy conditions for extra security
- Keep a history of activity in your AWS account
- Fundamental knowledge of Amazon Web Service (AWS) authorization model.
- Experienced with Linux Red Hat version 6.6
- Knowledge of NxDI is a pre
- Knowledge of Ansible is a Pre
- Experience within a leading high-tech and/or international environment
- Outgoing personality who enjoys a fast paced technology environment
- Strong drive and team player mentality
- Good communication skills with creativity
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now.