Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client for this project is Citrix. Citrix is leading the transition to software-defining the workplace, uniting virtualization, mobility management, networking and SaaS solutions to enable new ways for businesses and people to work better. Citrix solutions are in use at more than 400,000 organizations and by over 100 million users globally. The primary function of this role is to identify a sales opportunity and secure appointments for the Sales team. You will be in charge of identifying and qualifying new business opportunities within the technology solutions sector via the telephone. The role carries the responsibility of profiling companies, generating and managing sales opportunities, building and maintaining a healthy pipeline for the client.
ABOUT UTILITYWISE EUROPE
Utilitywise Prague provides sales, marketing, and customer care services for global brands by communicating directly with their customers in any of 28 languages. Due to the variety of services we offer, there are always new challenges available so you’ll never be bored. We have 350 amazing humans from 50 countries ready to meet you and show you the city. Benefit from one of the friendliest and most social workplaces in Prague thanks to our regular team-building events (BBQs, Family Days, sporting activities, and more). Our supportive environment has all the tools you need to develop your professional career and create a happy life in Prague. We appreciate people who display initiative and offer great rewards for success. With over 14 years in operation, we are truly one of the icons of Prague!
• Excellent English language skills
• Knowledge of sales techniques and sales processes is beneficial
• Understanding of operation systems or procedures
• Ability to motivate and train
• Business focused and target driven
• High degree of personal integrity
• Ability to adapt to change
• Ability to analyse and solve problems
• Experience in high-value consultative selling would also be an advantage but is not essential
• Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers
• The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
• The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
WE OFFER YOU
• Full-time employment
• Healthy remuneration package, performance bonuses, and in-house promotion
• English language courses
• Meal vouchers
• Paid overtime
• 1 extra holiday day after each year of employment up to 25 days
• Discounted local gym memberships/ MultiSport benefit (www.multisport.cz)
• Central location in Karlin
• A diverse international work environment
• Excellent working conditions in a successful international company
• Frequent company events
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles with Utilitywise Prague.
Please drop us an email with your CV and a short covering letter in English to or call the recruitment team on +420 221 709 222 for more details.
Ref: B2B UK