Get similar jobs by email Register →
Fluent to a native level in German? Google fan? Love Google products? Passionate about the web and new technology?
B2B Sales Executive - German
** Based in Hamburg Google HQ
** Must have fluent English
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you! This is an exciting opportunity with a leading sales organization, to promote Google products to small and medium-large businesses.
Our Client is currently seeking Sales Development Representatives to join their onsite team at Google’s Hamburg office. Grounded on Energy, Excellence, and Execution, our Client cultivates customer relationships by acquiring, retaining, and growing customers for our clients.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
● 1-2 years sales or marketing experience with a proven record of achieving targets.
● Must be technically savvy advanced with experience in, social media, computers, mobile devices, and more importantly, how they all work together.
● Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
● Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Sales Development Representative , you are always reaching for ambitious performance goals. You work with a wide variety of medium to large businesses delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your strong interest in sales and the digital economy, entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge will help advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions. You listen to your customers’ needs, understand the details of individual campaigns and explore and uncover business opportunities for your customers.
● Reach out to potential medium to large advertisers for Google
● Team up with your Google Account Executives to attract new advertisers to Google.
● Effectively manage your sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
● Fluency in German
● Experience in an advertising sales, business development, and/or online media environment.
● College coursework in business, communications, or marketing principles.
● Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape.
● Understanding of unique challenges that medium - large businesses face in marketing online.
● Excellent basic wage plus a bonus plan
● Training provided
● Excellent hours: Monday-Friday, market specific shifts
● Progression - Career Path
● Provides free food, three meals a day, plus unlimited snacks
● Gym, Swimming Pool
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Sales Representative Dublin
€30000 - 50000
What are we looking for? If you speak German and love the excitement of a job in Sales, then why not have a look at this German speaking Sales Representative here in D...about 2 months ago
- Danish speaking Account Executive With Sales Attitude
At Nordic Jobs Worldwide we have the biggest and most attractive clients. One of our clients is Based in attractive Dublin in Ireland and os now looking for you as the...about 1 month ago
- German speaking Customer Service Agent
We are looking for a German speaking Customer Support Agent for our client in Malta! Do you have interest or experience with customer service? Are you looking to reloc...5 months ago
- B2B Sales Padawan & Jedi (English)
€860 - 900 gross/month
The Company. Is a career in Sales what you are looking for? As one of the top 3 leading Technology brands in the world, Microsoft will give you the opportunity to lear...13 days ago
- German Sales Representative For Belfast
€20000 - 35000
Job Summary If you have a mind for sales and find that it’s easy to sell or convince others then maybe Sales is your calling – Check out this German speaking Sales job...over 1 year ago