Get similar jobs by email Register →
Fluent to a native level in German? Google fan? Love Google products? Passionate about the web and new technology?
B2B Sales Executive - German
** Based in Hamburg Google HQ
** Must have fluent English
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you! This is an exciting opportunity with a leading sales organization, to promote Google products to small and medium-large businesses.
Our Client is currently seeking Sales Development Representatives to join their onsite team at Google’s Hamburg office. Grounded on Energy, Excellence, and Execution, our Client cultivates customer relationships by acquiring, retaining, and growing customers for our clients.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
● 1-2 years sales or marketing experience with a proven record of achieving targets.
● Must be technically savvy advanced with experience in, social media, computers, mobile devices, and more importantly, how they all work together.
● Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
● Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Sales Development Representative , you are always reaching for ambitious performance goals. You work with a wide variety of medium to large businesses delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your strong interest in sales and the digital economy, entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge will help advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions. You listen to your customers’ needs, understand the details of individual campaigns and explore and uncover business opportunities for your customers.
● Reach out to potential medium to large advertisers for Google
● Team up with your Google Account Executives to attract new advertisers to Google.
● Effectively manage your sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
● Fluency in German
● Experience in an advertising sales, business development, and/or online media environment.
● College coursework in business, communications, or marketing principles.
● Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape.
● Understanding of unique challenges that medium - large businesses face in marketing online.
● Excellent basic wage plus a bonus plan
● Training provided
● Excellent hours: Monday-Friday, market specific shifts
● Progression - Career Path
● Provides free food, three meals a day, plus unlimited snacks
● Gym, Swimming Pool
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Sales Executive
Central London, United Kingdom
€20000 - 45000
Our client is an exciting and innovative company with headquarters in London. They are passionate about sales and customer service and have 20 years of history working...about 2 months ago
- B2B Sales Executive (French)
€18000 - 22000
Do you have experience within the full sales cycle? Are you a positive and energetic person who want to be part of a growing start up company? Then this is your positi...2 months ago
- German Speaking Sales Manager
Exeter, United Kingdom
€25000 - 30000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to join our growing team. The jobholder will be responsible for planning and carrying out direct sales activitie...2 months ago
- German Speaking Account Executive - Dublin City
€60000 - 100000 per annum
Job Summary German Speaking Account Executive with 4 years' experience in software sales and looking for a company pre IPO? We have a German Account Executive Position...5 days ago
- German Sales Executive (+French)
The Company For their client, an American multinational leader, we are recruiting for motivated a German (+ French) speaking Sales talent to reinforce their internatio...2 months ago