Get similar jobs by email Register →
Is a career in Sales what you are looking for?
As one of the top 3 leading Technology brands in the world, Microsoft will give you the opportunity to learn and do what you love.
Not only will you have one of the technology pioneer company on your curriculum, you will also learn to work according to their business standards.
Are you a recent graduate looking to kick off your career in Sales or are you a candidate with solid B2B Sales? Are you a hunter or a farmer? Do you want to go into technical topics or purely sales?
Microsoft offers different opportunities based on your level of experience and responsibilities you are ready to take!
From finding new businesses, qualifying leads, clients’ negotiation, closing deals or providing technical information to businesses – find out and do what you are good at! The Company is looking for several profiles, with a variety of background and affinity.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Do you have the sales attitude, business acumen, good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are fluent in German and have a good command of English
– You have business acumen
– You have good negotiation skills or want to acquire them!
– You have a strong sales drive and do not give up attitude
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time or part time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1.100€ – 1.400€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.400 – 1.700€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- B2B Sales Specialist (German)
€20000 - 24000
The Company. Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our client stands for diversity and quality. Working ...30 days ago
- B2B Sales Microsoft (Dutch)
€950-1250/month + relocation package available
Is a career in Sales what you are looking for? As one of the top 3 leading Technology brands in the world, Microsoft will give you the opportunity to learn and do what...9 months ago
- B2B Telecommunication Agent (German)
€11400 - 16800 gorss/ month + relocation package available
Go on reading if you are interested in a job for one of the most famous Telecommunication brands working together with over 227 million clients all over the world! Thi...12 days ago
- B2B & B2C Customer Support (German)
€1100 gross/months + 225 gross/months relocation help (only 1st year)+ relocation package
The Company. Are you willing to take a new experience abroad? Athens has a lot to offer! Are you customer-oriented and eager to learn? The job and training will defini...4 days ago
- Technical Sales Agent (French)
The Company. Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. Does this sound like you? Check this out and you might soon join th...4 days ago