Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||B2C Sales Agent (Italian)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Excluding accommodation: 1083€ gross/month|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighbourhood festival or into sunset watch from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has definitely a lot to offer and give the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
As an Inbound Sales Representative, you will work for a Warranty leading company. Your main responsibilities are:
– Deliver outstanding sales and customer service via phone and email by taking ownership of queries and provide appropriate solutions to the customers
– Effectively inform and assist customers in their buying options and decisions by providing the adequate solutions to their needs
– Adequately use positive sales and marketing techniques to convert calls into sales
– Constantly improve your knowledge of the products and solutions offered by the company
– Establish and maintain efficient collaboration with the company’s partners
– Respect established procedures and quality of service agreements, achieving and excelling individual and team targets
– You have a native level of Italian. A good level of English is a plus.
– You have previous experience in Sales (B2B or B2C)
– You have very good communication skills
– You have the ability to convince people and handle objections
– You are willing to understand customer’s needs and provide a real service
– You have a strong sales drive and do not give up attitude
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Friday, rotating shifts 07:00 am – 7:00 pm + Saturdays 7:00 am – 04:00 pm
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1083€ gross/month
+ Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– A dynamic, open minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from a different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Sales Agent to Oslo
€23000 - 30000
Nå ser vi ser etter en kandidat som ønsker å bygge sin salgskarriere og som vil mestre både møtebooking og salg. Hos vår kunde får du karrieremuligheter, coaching og t...about 2 months ago
- Customer Support & Sales Agent (UK English)
€860-900/ month + performance bonus 226/month+ bonus up to 163/month +relocation package
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...about 11 hours ago
- Dutch B2B Sales Agent - Dublin
€24000 - 30000
Dutch speakers experienced in the B2B Sales sector (1-2 years experience). Here you will get the chance to deliver tech support to business clients in order to get new...about 1 month ago
- German B2B Sales Agent - Dublin
€24000 - 26000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
We're looking for German speakers experienced in the B2B Sales sector (1-2 years experience). Here you will get the chance to deliver tech support to business clients ...about 2 months ago
- French B2B Sales Agent - Dublin
€22000 - 23000 per annum
We're looking for French speakers experienced in the B2B Sales sector (1-2 years experience). Here you will get the chance to deliver tech support to business clients ...about 2 months ago