Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you ready to join an agile team sharing your interest in backend development, where your shared focus will be to always try to find new ways to create a great experience for the end user? We are looking for a passionate professional, experienced in Python and HTML development familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems and enjoy seeing thousands of users running your code on a daily basis!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As our Senior Python Developer, you will design, develop and deploy backend services with a focus on high availability, low latency, and scalability and play a key role in an environment supporting your individual growth. You will work closely with passionate QA engineers, graphic designers BI team, and other developers!
Your challenge is to create market-leading applications, and web portals that best suit the needs of our visitors. You will shine in your role when writing high-quality code (tools, infrastructure etc.) for our systems which will allow your fellow team members and others at Catena Media to develop the best products (web portals) in the industry. You will mostly work independently but always with the support of other creative team members in the agile and fast paced environment where we question the “why?” and the “what if?” on a daily basis to ensure continued development and growth!
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
We are looking for someone who can create fantastic applications/websites using #Python and #HTMLwhile working sometimes to the tight deadlines. We love the fact that you already come from#GAMBLING/CASINO industry or a similar industry where #LEADGENERATION is the core of the business model. If you have an interest in #BIGDATA or #ONLINEMARKETING in general, that’s great but it is more important that you are # PASSIONATE about your #CODE and know your stuff. You consider yourself a team player who loves working in highly #CREATIVE environments where things happen fast! I am not going to lie if #PANDAS for you are not only associated with cuddly bears and#NOSQL doesn't mean there is NO database it helps as well !
AND IF YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE:
- We’ll fly you and your belongings to Malta;
- Provide you with private health insurance;
- Help you with all necessary paperwork in Malta;
- Provide you with free lunches every day, prepared by our very own professional chef;
- Offer you a sports benefit and exercise classes to keep you fit and healthy;
- You’ll have lots of sunshine! The Maltese Islands enjoy an average of 300 sunny days a year,
- and are surrounded by gorgeous beaches; and
- You’ll enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience working on a Mediterranean island where almost everyone speaks English, the cost of living is relatively low compared to other European cities, and you’ll get to meet people from around the world!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Backend Engineer
Company StyleLounge’s (www.StyleLounge.de) mission is to become the leading search engine for fashion in Europe. Founded in 2014 by a group of experienced entrepreneur...11 days ago
- User-Centric Software Developer (English)
€30000 - 40000
Are you a young and ambitious Software Developer ? And are you interested in working for a start-up company? Take your chance and go for this opportunity!! The Company...about 2 months ago
- Business Developer part-time (French or German)
€9000 - 11000
Are you a Sales talent, driven and eager to generate new business for the company? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for a world renowned IT...2 months ago
- IT Support Specialist (French+German)
€30000 - 35000
Job Description For one of our client, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting for a French and German speaking IT Suppo...3 days ago