Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a bank institution of a famous automotive company, is establishing a new BeNeLux collection team in Berlin. Would you like to become a part of an international team in the heart of Berlin?
Belgian Collection Supervisor (m/f), Berlin
Our client is establishing a new independent BeNeLux team in Berlin. The focus of this department is the loss mitigation through the negotiating with customer to reach a payment arrangement.
Collections BeNeLux Supervisor ensures that the optimal resources are planned. He/she supports the team leader by implementing activities.
• Mentorship transfer through coaching and feedback sessions.
• Induction of new employees and hand over of coaching duties.
• Co-provide reward and recognition to employees (together with the Team Leader).
• Productivity monitoring and business metrics´ implementation for the team.
• Planning of the daily activities including schedules.
• Goal/performance operational objectives of the team specific to a given functional area.
• Support at the continuous process optimization.
Required skills and experience:
• Bachelor or higher degree in economics, banking or accounting is desirable.
• Several years of professional experience in Collections management.
• Legal knowledge.
• Reporting knowledge.
• Good knowledge and technical understanding of Excel and PowerPoint.
• Very good negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Dutch or French on a native level and fluent English skills.
• Challenging work in an international environment of a company awarded as "Great place to work 2016".
• 30 days of holiday
• Assistance with your relocation (help of a relocation agency, tax advisory agency and real estate agency).
• 3 months of paid accommodation at the beginning of your work contract.
• Guaranteed places in kindergarten/preschool for your children.
• 8 weeks training
• Opportunities to grow inside the company.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Collection Specialist
Collections Specialist Our client is a global BPO provider located in Dublin 3, Ireland who is searching for a Collections Specialist to join their expanding team. Ove...5 months ago
- French or Dutch Collections Specialist
€25000 - 25000
French or Dutch Collections Specialist - Dublin As a Collections Specialist, you will perform a range of collection duties including monitoring the status of aging acc...2 months ago
- JUNIOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE
€35000 - 35000
*** JUNIOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE, Prague - Czech Republic *** Permanent contract - €35 000 / year Our client is a global management consulting, technology service...19 days ago