Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Belgian Inside Sales Representative Based in Sunny Malaga, Spain|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Oracle Direct is our EMEA Inside sales organisation selling all Oracle Solutions and Services. This line of business has grown rapidly in last 10 years from 40 to over 1,000 people and has become the Talent Development Centre for EMEA.
Successful candidates will be offered world class training + structured career development to ensure you reach your maximum potential as an IT sales professional. Oracle’s Future Business Leaders and Sales Stars are developed from the ”Talent Pool” of Oracle Direct, offering unparalleled career opportunities within the Oracle global organization!
We offer you a truly international working environment that is fun, exciting and always challenging.
- Drive and manage the full sales process from start to end.
- Sell Sun/Oracle Hardware Solutions like Engineered Systems via Phone and Internet.
- Develop & grow HW market share with existing Key and Large accounts.
- Initiate Build and Manage Territory Business Strategy together with your Field counterparts to grow overall revenues and margins.
- Initiate, Build and Manage revenue pipeline, created by you or by your Oracle Partners.
- Work closely together with your Field, Pre-sales and Channel colleagues
- Engage with your colleagues from Applications, Fusion Middleware and Technology (database) to optimize customer intelligence and to create new selling opportunities.
- Manage a virtual team including Pre-sales, Channel, Marketing, Operations and Finance.
- Advise customers how to Simplify their current and future IT Infrastructure requirements by analyzing their Business needs and Financial goals.
- Grow brand reputation of Sun/Oracle in your Territory by creating a PR plan.
- Organizes and conducts sales presentations/product demonstrations online.
- Possess great knowledge about the full Oracle Red Stack messaging through ongoing learning (in-class/online).
- Bring energy, new ideas, passion and humor to a great performing team!
Personal skills and qualifications
- Fluency in Flemish, French and English is essential
- Proven track record in B2B IT solution sales environment
- Proven track record in a Large Accounts Sales role
- Preferably has a network within customer base
- Strong grounding in all aspects of professional selling
- Self motivated to continuously expand personal & professional knowledge
- Professional with good organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Strong communication and persuasive skills
- Third level education or equivalent experience
What we offer
- Considerable investment in employees and their career development (including intensive Foundation Training course, IT, product, sales and personal skills development training)
- Challenging, dynamic and fun working environment
- Competitive, performance related salary
- Excellent Flexible Benefits package + Relocation package (if applicable)
- Possibility to Travel to meet Customers and Partners
With more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications. Oracle systems: - Provide better performance, reliability, security, and flexibility - Lower the cost and complexity of IT implementation and management - Deliver greater productivity, agility, and better business intelligence For customers needing modular solutions, Oracle's open architecture and multiple operating-system options also give customers unmatched benefits from best-of-breed products in every layer of the stack, allowing them to build the best infrastructure for their enterprise. Learn more about Oracle http://oracle.com/us/corporate
About Malaga, Spain
Málaga is a city and a municipality in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia, Spain. With a population of 568,507 in 2010, it is the second most populous city of Andalusia and the sixth largest in Spain. The southernmost large city in Europe, it lies on the Costa del Sol of the Mediterranean, about 100 km east of the Strait of Gibraltar and about 130 km north of Africa.
Málaga enjoys a subtropical–Mediterranean climate. It has one of the warmest winters in Europe, with average temperatures of 17 °C during the day and 7–8 °C at night in the period from
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Speaking Inside Sales Representative - Essen
€3000 - 25000 per month + 60,000 OTE Gross per annum
Job Summary Speak Dutch & love working close to the IT industry? How about working in IT Sales - put your sales skills to the test and business clients more than a pie...18 days ago
- German Speaking Sales Representative in Cork City - Apply Today
€22000 - 24000
Job Summary Do we have any German speakers interested in working in Sales here in beautiful Cork, Ireland? We are looking for a near native German speaker who has at l...14 days ago
- Inside Sales Executive (French)
€9000 - 50000
Do you have hospitality and sales background? Are you interested in identifying potential leads in the French market? Then this is your position: The Company The compa...14 days ago
- Inside Sales Executive (dutch)
€10000 - 50000
Do you have hospitality and sales background? Are you interested in identifying potential leads in the Dutch market? Then this is your position: The Company The compan...19 days ago
- Software Inside Sales Executive (GE/NL/DK/SW)
€30000 - 50000
The Company Our client is a growing and promising software American company with centralized offices in Barcelona. To support their growth, they are currently recruiti...about 1 month ago