Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a recent graduate?
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing team within a leading IT company?
Do you have the ability, enthusiasm and drive to become the next Sales guru working within a demanding environment?
If the answer is yes then we'd like to hear from you!
Our client is looking for recent graduates to work as part of their sales team based in the wonderful Barcelona. You will work alongside industry professionals in an innovative, multi-cultural and award-winning work environment, where you have the opportunity to implement and further develop the skills you have gained during your studies.
About the position:
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will apply pipeline generation skills to identify new prospects in medium sized companies and large enterprises. By championing the innovative power of our client's IT solutions, you’ll create opportunities through the full sales cycle as well as identify and drive business growth opportunities for their existing customers.
The main responsibilities include:
- Generating incremental revenue through identification and conversion of net new opportunities using inside sales (inbound/outbound calls)
- Developing account penetration strategies, and closing business deals
- Responsible for understanding the company's product portfolio and it's competitive market
- Identifying new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance
- Develop trusting relationships with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling products and services
- Increasing pipeline, managing and closing sales opportunities through accurate forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
- Visiting your customers when required, leveraging and participating in local marketing events to develop deep business relationships
- Supporting the customers in their digital transformation journey, explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Analysing data trends and client performance, while preparing and conducting presentations
- Document daily sales activities in sales force automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks needed to drive sales revenue
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal stakeholders in regards to product, competition, market trends etc.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration and/or Business Sales/Technical University or equivalent practical experience
- Experience or proven interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships
- Ability to speak and write in English and be fluent in Dutch and French
- Aptitude and readiness for learning and understanding new technologies
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, and thorough.
- Analytical, accurate, and able to oversee the bigger picture as well as the smaller details
- Great attitude, strong organizational skills and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing technology deals while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
- Technically minded, with an understanding of the technology and cloud computing market
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to build influential relationships and work towards goals in a cross-functional environment
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions and business value.
- Creativity in problem-solving
What does the company offer you?
- Fixed salary + bonus
- Working with edge of the line technology in a fast paced industry
- The chance to further your career in a competent and inspiring work environment
- Investing in your skills sets, development and personal growth
Are you interested? Would you like some more information?
Send your English CV to: email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch-French Inside Sales Representative: Belgian market
€40000 - 51000
Join the international department of Barcelona as the Inside Sales Agent for Hewlett Packard Enterprise! Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge in Barcelona to...3 months ago
- German Sales Representative For Belfast
€20000 - 35000
Job Summary If you have a mind for sales and find that it’s easy to sell or convince others then maybe Sales is your calling – Check out this German speaking Sales job...10 months ago
- Swedish Sales Representative for strong up and comer
€50000 - 55000 OTE
Job Summary This is the ideal job for a Swedish speaker who is looking for a change in their career path and possible there home, as this job is based in Dublin, Irela...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Sales Representative for Brand New Office
Job Summary Du sprichst Deutsch und hast Lust auf Vertrieb? If you have a mind for sales and find that it’s easy to sell or convince others, then perhaps Sales and lea...10 months ago
- Inside Sales Executive (Italian)
€18000 - 25000
Do you have hospitality and sales background? Are you interested in identifying potential leads in the Italian market? Then this is your position: The Company The comp...over 1 year ago