Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who is searching for a Purchase to Pay Associate who speaks fluent English +2nd language.
The primary role of the P2P Exception Handling Associate is to support the accurate and timely processing of P2P invoices (paper based & e-invoices) towards payment as well as support the BPO in their processing of the P2P invoices by trouble-shooting problems/issues with invoices.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for P2P invoice related queries including providing Tier 2 support for BPO P2P activities
- Review & drive key metrics as well as communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met. This includes analysing monthly BPO metrics and liaising with BPO counterparts as needed to investigate and remediate root causes
- Support global/regional P2P projects with influence on accurate and efficient invoice processing
- Support the overall P2P Exception Handling team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Experience with SAP P2P Module
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 2-3 years’ experience in P2P function with knowledge of invoice processing
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to speak additional languages.
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Ability to both actively listen and effectively communicate
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal finance business partners or all levels as well as external BPO team members
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- JUNIOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE
€35000 - 35000
*** JUNIOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE, Prague - Czech Republic *** Permanent contract - €35 000 / year Our client is a global management consulting, technology service...18 days ago
- Financial Operations Manager
€50000 - 65000
Financial Operations Manager Our client is a multinational company who is currently looking for a people-oriented, customer centric and forward-thinking Financial Oper...18 days ago
- Procurement Coordinator (French + Spanish)
€20000 - 20000
Our client is a well known multinational logistics company with Support Operations established in Barcelona. For their International Business Support department, they ...about 1 month ago
- German Customer service agent
€23000 plus pension and benefits.
We are looking for a German speaker to join a Milton Keynes based company proving outsourced support for many of the world’s largest banks and building societies. We n...12 days ago
- German or French Claims Officer for Leading Insurance Provider
€25,000 per annum + great benefits
CLAIMS OFFICER - GERMAN or FRNCH The company Headquartered in Dublin, our client specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and...2 months ago