Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||people-s-place GmbH|
|Job Title||Bilingual Upselling Agent (m/f) with Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
Bilingual Upselling Agent (m/f)
with Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish
We are currently recruiting for a Bilingual Upselling Agent (m/f) (Current / Existing Customers) with Swedish, Norewgian or Finnish.
Our client strives to be the worldwide leader in providing high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products.
With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 14 working languages, our client provides a very diverse and multi-cultural environment in which to work with ongoing training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
The Upselling Agent is responsible for generating sales from existing customer orders.
He or she will be assessed by the revenue generated from selling activities, number of orders entered and quality and accuracy of order entry. Upsell agents also work on outbound call campaigns to increase & generate revenue from existing & prospect customers who have ordered with our client`s company in the past.
• Calling customers from existing mail orders received
• Entering & verify orders accurately on database
• Use sales techniques to convince the customers to increase their order quantity
• Working on projects to increase the company`s revenue from outbound call campaigns
• Any other duties/projects as directed by Senior Management
• Minimum of 1 year experience in sales building relationships with key decision makers
• Skilled negotiator
• Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
• An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and
• Self-motivated and goal oriented
• Strong customer service and the desire to be successful exceed targets and integrate into a team-based organisation
• Be a good team player
• Be fluent/native-level Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish
• Good English
• You will get an attractive salary plus commission
• You will receive initial training
• 40h working week, shifts including nights (because of the different time zones)
• A comprehensive relocation is also part of your benefits
• You will work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment with great chances for your personal and professional development
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Customer Support Agent
Vår kleint ser nå etter Norsktalende kandidater som ønsker å jobbe med en av verdens største e-handel og e-betalingsselskaper. I Belfast arbeider du i et Norsk team og...14 days ago
- Customer Service Representative with Finnish
€Base salary + relocation supplement for 6 months
Employer - is one of the world’s leading direct sales companies. They operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty...2 months ago
- Finnish Customer Support Agent to Malta
€24000 - 26000
Onko sinulla näkemystä VIP-asiakkuuksien hoitamisesta? Oletko valmis joustamaan asiakkaan vuoksi ja panostamaan asiakkaisiisi ainutlaatuisen asiakaskokemuksen takaamis...6 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to beautiful Riga!
€10000 - 50000
Nå ser vi etter kundeservicemedarbeidere til vakre Riga i Latvia for vår internasjonale kunde! Ser du etter en opplevelse samtidig som du kunne tenke deg administrativ...14 days ago
- Norwegian Content Management Agent - Berlin
€1600 - 1630 per month + monthly bonus
Speak Norwegian and want a fresh start here in Berlin? Join an international team in content management today for an award-winning employer here in Germany - this is a...about 1 month ago