Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Billing Analyst (Dutch)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||19000 - 19000|
|Date Posted||8 months ago|
Our client is a well known multinational Logistics company with Support Operations established in Barcelona. For their International Business Support department, they are currently looking for a Billing Analyst.
Our Client offers a dynamic and multicultural work environment with great learning opportunities.
In this role, you will contribute to timely, accurate and satisfactory resolution of billing issues.
- To provide excellent customer experience and full legal compliance by receiving, investigating and processing customer disputes regarding billing issues, in support of the customer service organization and the sales department.
- To assure correct automatic and manual processing of customer invoices and to document and archive all relevant information.
- To assist correct internal accounting and reporting processes by accurate and systematic process application.
- To maintain and correct as needed the stock of equipment rented by the customers.
- Assist in avoiding repetition of issues by identifying and initiating remedy of root causes.
- Ensure compliance with SOX, VAT law and other legal rules applicable.
- Excellent level of Dutch and English
- Recent Graduated with Business or Economics oriented degree
- Knowledge in Visual Basic
- Previous experience (or internship) in an office environment
- Experience in billing or order management or general understanding of order to cash processes and accounting principles is a plus (but not a must)
- Customer and quality oriented
- Tenacity, problem solver and sense of ownership and responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative and collectively as a team
- Ability to prioritize your tasks and sense of responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, verbally and written
- Salary: 19.000 € gross/year
- First 6 month-contract + permanent contract
- A multicultural working environment, with +20 nationalities in the office
- A job at the end client, in the European Shared Service Center
- A company which put top priority on the learning and career development of their employees
- A dynamic and fun team
- A respectful work environment and employer
- A company with worldwide presence and reputation
- Additional employee benefits such as discount in fitness club, parking, retirement plan, life insurance, gift cards, etc.
- Start date: 8th of January
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Research Analyst - Dublin
€25000 - 26000 per annum + 10% bonus
Interested in the likes of Bitcoin and investments? How does working for a Fortune 500 company sound? Have we your attention now? While we're here - we were telling th...6 months ago
- Media Analyst with English and French
€ competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Our client is a worldwide provider of high value-added data processing solutions and capabilities, real-time business information, market and investment intelligence, ...2 months ago
- French Adminstrative Coordinator
Legal and Asset management firm based in Central London is looking for a French speaking Administrative Coordinator with bookkeeping experience. The main purpose of th...3 months ago
- German Customer Service Agent - Dublin
€28000 per annum + relocations package + benefits
German speaking customer service agents wanted here in Dublin city centre, Ireland for an Irish grown company that truly values each individual employee and see’s you ...14 days ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service - Prague
€35000 - 40000 per month + 40,000 CZECH KORUNA PER MONTH
Job Summary Work in the city with the largest castle in the world dating all the way back to the 9th century (according to the Guinness book of world records). Our Cli...about 2 months ago