Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Billing Analyst (Dutch)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||19000 - 19000|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Our client is a well known multinational Logistics company with Support Operations established in Barcelona. For their International Business Support department, they are currently looking for a Billing Analyst.
Our Client offers a dynamic and multicultural work environment with great learning opportunities.
In this role, you will contribute to timely, accurate and satisfactory resolution of billing issues.
- To provide excellent customer experience and full legal compliance by receiving, investigating and processing customer disputes regarding billing issues, in support of the customer service organization and the sales department.
- To assure correct automatic and manual processing of customer invoices and to document and archive all relevant information.
- To assist correct internal accounting and reporting processes by accurate and systematic process application.
- To maintain and correct as needed the stock of equipment rented by the customers.
- Assist in avoiding repetition of issues by identifying and initiating remedy of root causes.
- Ensure compliance with SOX, VAT law and other legal rules applicable.
- Excellent level of Dutch and English
- Recent Graduated with Business or Economics oriented degree
- Knowledge in Visual Basic
- Previous experience (or internship) in an office environment
- Experience in billing or order management or general understanding of order to cash processes and accounting principles is a plus (but not a must)
- Customer and quality oriented
- Tenacity, problem solver and sense of ownership and responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative and collectively as a team
- Ability to prioritize your tasks and sense of responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, verbally and written
- Salary: 19.000 € gross/year
- First 6 month-contract + permanent contract
- A multicultural working environment, with +20 nationalities in the office
- A job at the end client, in the European Shared Service Center
- A company which put top priority on the learning and career development of their employees
- A dynamic and fun team
- A respectful work environment and employer
- A company with worldwide presence and reputation
- Additional employee benefits such as discount in fitness club, parking, retirement plan, life insurance, gift cards, etc.
- Start date: 8th of January
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Business Proposal Analyst (FR/IT/ES/GER/RU)
€15000 - 16000
The Company Our client is a multinational company providing outsourcing, information technology and business consulting services. Company stands out strongly with its ...about 22 hours ago
- Work Force Analyst
€18000 - 24000
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires an experienced Work Force Manager in their Real Time and Scheduling team. This int...about 1 month ago
- German Research Analyst - Dublin
€25000 - 26000 per annum + 10% bonus
Interested in the likes of Bitcoin and investments? How does working for a Fortune 500 company sound? Have we your attention now? While we're here - we were telling th...24 days ago
- Real Time Work Force Analyst
€17000 - 23000
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires an Intraday Analyst in order to address their expanding international markets for ...about 2 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Meeting Services Analyst
€30000 - 35000
*** Norwegian Customer Meeting Services Analyst – Cork, Ireland *** Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization with offices all around the world, with achieveme...about 2 months ago