Get similar jobs by email Register →
++This is a 6-month temporary position only++
Our client is a well known multinational Logistics company with Support Operations established in Barcelona. For their International Business Support department, they are currently looking for a Billing Analyst.
Our Client offers a dynamic and multicultural work environment with great learning opportunities.
In this role, you will contribute to timely, accurate and satisfactory resolution of billing issues.
- To provide excellent customer experience and full legal compliance by receiving, investigating and processing customer disputes regarding billing issues, in support of the customer service organization and the sales department.
- To assure correct automatic and manual processing of customer invoices and to document and archive all relevant information.
- To assist correct internal accounting and reporting processes by accurate and systematic process application.
- To maintain and correct as needed the stock of equipment rented by the customers.
- Assist in avoiding repetition of issues by identifying and initiating remedy of root causes.
- Ensure compliance with SOX, VAT law and other legal rules applicable.
- Excellent level of Spanish and English + Arabic
- Recent Graduated with Business or Economics oriented degree
- Knowledge in Visual Basic
- Previous experience (or internship) in an office environment
- Experience in billing or order management or general understanding of order to cash processes and accounting principles is a plus (but not a must)
- Customer and quality oriented
- Tenacity, problem solver and sense of ownership and responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative and collectively as a team
- Ability to prioritize your tasks and sense of responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, verbally and written
- Salary: 18.000€ / year
- 6 month temporary contract
- Start date ASAP
- A multicultural working environment, with +20 nationalities in the office
- A job at the end client, in the European Shared Service Center
- A company which put top priority on the learning and career development of their employees
- A dynamic and fun team
- A respectful work environment and employer
- A company with worldwide presence and reputation
- Additional employee benefits such as discount in fitness club, parking, retirement plan, life insurance, gift cards, etc.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Senior Project Analyst - English - Leiden area
Amsterdam, North Holland
€Up to 1 per annum
Our international supply chain client with their European office in the Leiden area is looking for a self-motivated candidate to join their driven international team a...23 days ago