Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Page Personnel|
|Job Title||Billing & Compliance Specialist with Dutch or French (h/m)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
Do you see yourself as a high-performing, enthusiastic and talented individual with lots of drive and ideas to achieve big things? Page Group offers you the opportunity to be part of the new Shared Services Center in international Barcelona and to join one of the world's best knows and most respected recruitment consultancies. Billing and Compliance Specialist wit Dutch and French within PageSSC.
Detalles del cliente
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
As a member of the Continental Europe Order to Cash (O2C) department and being part of the Billing & Compliance Team, your tasks will consist in:
- Full cycle processing of customer invoices.
- In close collaboration with the front office, guide the Consultants through the Billing Process to assure a proper invoicing and revenue recognition.
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies.
- Reconciliation of Revenue Accounts.
- Ensure billing corrections are issued in a proper manner in close collaboration with Cash Collectors.
- Monthly Revenue Recognition Closing according to Group Policy.
- Audit billing invoices to ensure accuracy.
- Take a leading role in the implementation of new processes, tools and best practices.
- Participate in Finance Improvement related projects.
Perfil del candidato
- Administrative degree or equivalent.
- Native or bilingual level of Dutch or French, advanced level of English.
- Good knowledge of all core MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach.
- Proven ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Outstanding attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills.
Oferta de empleo
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...2 months ago
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...over 2 years ago
- Dutch Order Management Agent in Barcelona with Relocation Support!
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker with experience in Order Management? Would you like to work in sunny Barcelona for a famous global technology company? If so, we have an...2 months ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...3 months ago
- Dutch Collection Officer in Berlin
€30000 - 30000
Our client is a pioneer in the field of banking services, financial technology and mobile lending. They are currently looking for Dutch Collection Officers to join the...about 2 months ago