Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Page Personnel|
|Job Title||Billing & Compliance Specialist with Dutch or French (h/m)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Do you see yourself as a high-performing, enthusiastic and talented individual with lots of drive and ideas to achieve big things? Page Group offers you the opportunity to be part of the new Shared Services Center in international Barcelona and to join one of the world's best knows and most respected recruitment consultancies. Billing and Compliance Specialist wit Dutch and French within PageSSC.
Detalles del cliente
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
As a member of the Continental Europe Order to Cash (O2C) department and being part of the Billing & Compliance Team, your tasks will consist in:
- Full cycle processing of customer invoices.
- In close collaboration with the front office, guide the Consultants through the Billing Process to assure a proper invoicing and revenue recognition.
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies.
- Reconciliation of Revenue Accounts.
- Ensure billing corrections are issued in a proper manner in close collaboration with Cash Collectors.
- Monthly Revenue Recognition Closing according to Group Policy.
- Audit billing invoices to ensure accuracy.
- Take a leading role in the implementation of new processes, tools and best practices.
- Participate in Finance Improvement related projects.
Perfil del candidato
- Administrative degree or equivalent.
- Native or bilingual level of Dutch or French, advanced level of English.
- Good knowledge of all core MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach.
- Proven ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Outstanding attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills.
Oferta de empleo
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
- Dutch Order to Cash Associate
€30000 - 40000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful city of Prague? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speaker and would you like to work in...about 1 month ago
- Finance Controller (Polish)
€based on the experience
Are you interested in Controlling and do you speak Polish? Would you like to work in an international company with a worldwide reputation? The Company. For one of our ...23 days ago