Get similar jobs by email Register →
6 years ago, we wanted to do recruitment BUT not in the same way. Here we are today, still keeping the same idealist mind set on changing the recruitment scenery with a team consisting of expert recruiters delivering quality work. Blu Selection is smaller in size but definitely more efficient and transparent in our services. We understand the importance of numbers in business yet never treat people we work with or value our achievements in a numerical system. We are not your regular recruiters.
Everyone at Blu Selection enjoys working on their own, bringing new ideas and initiative but we always put the team first. With different backgrounds and seniority levels, Blu team members are open to learning new perspectives from each other by encouraging others to share their unique approach. That’s also how we treat our candidates and clients, with respect. We are professional, reliable and business-oriented but equally enjoy working with casual clothes, having fun in little mini terrace pool breaks and after-work drinks. That’s how we do it!
What you should expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Your responsibilities and impact as a Recruitment Consultant Trainee will be:
From your your first responsibility you will ensure a qualitative full candidates’ recruitment process by:
- Analyzing the clients’ needs and establishing a profile and search plan to respond to it
- Sourcing and hunting candidates using company’s network
- Developing new sourcing channels
- Advertising open vacancies
- Qualifying Candidate through interview
- Developing your own candidates’ network
- Following up with candidates
- Being involved in the Candidates' career management
- Identifying the Leads and developing new clients’ partnerships
- Participating in the online marketing strategy and company visibility & positioning
- Leading & being part of Ad-hoc projects
You will work within a really dynamic environment; your flexibility and adaptability will be your key of success. Your team is composing of expats living a good life balance in Barcelona.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: 6 months internship agreement contract
- Working Hours: 39h per week
- Office Location: City center of Barcelona
- Salary Conditions: Internship indemnity with bonus on result
- Extra Perks:
- A successful experience can lead to a permanent contract
- Trimester Team incentives on results
- Monthly Team building event
- Monthly Breakfast
- Trimester Team Training
- Creative & Proactive environment
- Starting date: January 2022
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a native level of German
- Speaking a proficient level of English
- Enrolled in a Bachelor/Master Program in Management/Sales/HR/Administrative
- Being creative, adaptable and proactive
- Having a previous experience in recruitment/marketing/HR/Sales
- Being a Team player
- Enjoying being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
Hi, I’m Anne-Lise from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
- After your application, you will receive your first feedback in a day either by email or via phone call.
- If the basic requirements match, we will organize together an interview in order for you to know better about the job opportunity and for me to understand your professional experiences and goals.
- Through all the recruitment process, I will be your point of contact. I will be available to support you through this challenge and helping your preparing the interview with your potential future employer.
- If you feel ready to #makethebluexperience apply now or contact me. Let’s get you ready for your move and finally start your new job in Barcelona.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- International Recruiter (German Speaker)
€18000 - 22000
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and m...4 days ago