Get similar jobs by email Register →
Be part of it
In this role you will be working for one of the world’s leading global technology companies. You will represent a highly advanced tech company that specializes in robotics software. This client is an excellent technology company to grow your Developer skills and international business experience with. They greatly value employees and you will be working with a highly skilled and diverse workforce.
Your main role within this organisation will be to create process automation solution for the company you are representing. This client is looking for someone who is already highly skilled and experienced to take on this challenging role. You will use your experience to help this organisation to develop and in return you will have access to progression opportunities within an internationally renowned technology company and get to live and work in one of the fastest growing tech cities in Europe, Dublin! Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Understanding solution design documents and creating process automation solutions in response
- Meeting and exceeding set productivity parameters that have been defined for the process
- Resolving any problems and issues that might arise throughout the process
- Blue Prism Certified expert with experience using the certification
- Extensive software development experience
- Good understanding of C#, asp, dot, Java, Windows programming
- Good understanding of solution design and development
- Knowledge of quality coding standards
- Excellent grasp of technological processes and desire to learn
Up for the adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Network Engineer
€2000 - 3000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service centre in Prague. This positio...5 days ago