Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Branch Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||US$80000 - US$100000 per year + car,bonus,benefits|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation (HERC) is a highly successful leader specializing in rentals, sales, and service of the very best construction and industrial equipment available today. As a fully diversified subsidiary of The Hertz Corporation, we have a staff of approximately 5000 employees and maintain 287 branches in 47 states in the U.S. and Canada.
Since 1965, we have provided rental equipment and services for commercial and government applications, including housing, industrial plants and manufacturing, highway/road/bridge construction, military, petrochemical, hazardous waste and material management, railroads, mining, agricultural, as well as other applications. Our branch network stretches from coast to coast, providing customers with convenient access to our equipment when and where they need it.
We are currently seeking an experienced Branch Manager at our Livermore, CA branch.
HERC offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package (including a 401(k) plan with company match and company contributed pension plan), discounts on vehicle rentals and purchases, generous vacation program, and excellent advancement opportunities.
The successful candidate is responsible for:
- Profit and loss responsibilities for the branch
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers
- Employee relations
- Fleet management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry related experience
- Sales experience
- Prior Branch Management experience with results that demonstrate the ability to lead a larger location and a large branch pool
- Works effectively with employees
- Excellent communication abilities
- Ability to work with all levels of the region and corporate organization
- Can quickly adjust to changing priorities
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Previous Background as sales coordinator and or Sales Representative preferred.
- Broad fleet knowledge
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Business Dev Jedi with Spark Wanted
€46k - 60k per year
German Business Dev Jedi with Spark Wanted German Business Development Jedi with a real spark for sales wanted here with one of the fastest growing US Software Compani...2 days ago
- German Sales Consultant - Dublin
€40k - 50k per year + Company Benefits
German Sales Consultant – Dublin Looking for a chance to live it up in one of the worlds Friendliest cities? Now is your chance, we have a new German Sales Consultant ...3 days ago
- German B2B Sales Agent - Dublin
€27k - 30k per year
German B2B Sales Agent - Dublin German speakers experienced in the B2B Sales sector (1-2 years experience). Here you will get the chance to deliver tech support to bus...3 days ago
- Sales Specialist (German)
€17000.00 - 24000.00 per annum
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world's leading hardware company? Th...10 days ago
- Sales Specialist (Dutch)
€£17000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + Relocation up to 500
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world's leading hardware company? Th...14 days ago