Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Branch Manager Trainee|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||US$13.50 - US$14 per hour + Bonus/commission|
|Location||Oxon Hill, Maryland|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
INTERVIEWS NEXT WEEK FOR BRANCH MANAGER TRAINEE- CALL 201-783-9683 TO SCHEDULE YOUR TIME.
FT ROLE WITH BENEFITS, PAID HOLIDAYS, AND MUCH MORE.
STARTING PAY AT 13.50/HR + MONTHLY BONUS/COMMISSION. RETAIL SALES EXPERIENCE PREFERRED. MINIMUM OF ASSOCIATE DEGREE REQUIRED.
LOOK AT QUALIFICATIONS BELOW.
CALL 201-983-7683 FOR AN INTERVIEW.
Join the World's Largest Car Rental Company as a Branch Manager Trainee! Each year, many talented people join Hertz, and the best become future Branch Managers of our Hertz Local Edition branches.
Our program provides hands-on training in: Sales, Operations, Customer Service, Finance & Accounting Management, Revenue Management, Fleet Management, and most importantly: People Management.
Hertz rewards its employees with competitive compensation packages including: hourly pay, overtime pay, and performance based bonuses. Employees have the ability to earn up to $35,000k a year upon achievement of all company goals, you will also receive the use of a company car upon entry into the Branch Manager ranks.
The Hertz program provides a clearly defined career path to a Branch Manager in as little as 12-18 months! Our promotions don't stop there; our top level management regularly comes from the training ranks.
Your journey with Hertz will start off as a Branch Manager Trainee, quickly progressing into a Management Associate, while quickly gaining experience for a future Branch Manager role.
In addition to our competitive compensation package, Hertz also provides world class benefits, which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Up to 4 weeks of paid vacation a year (* depending on employment level)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan & Employee Discounts
Successful candidates will initially be employed in our Branch Manager training program as a Manager Trainee.
- Supporting achievement of location sales and margin goals
- Ensuring positive customer experience, making Hertz #1 in car rental company experience
- Achieving individual sales goals and customer service goals
- Growing sales utilizing business-to-business sales tactics
- Upholding company standards by ensuring cars are presentable to customers
- Clean and service facilities to ensure customer satisfaction
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Ability to read and understand driving directions and maps
- Proficiency in English
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Minimum Associates Degree
- Previous held Leadership roles i.e., Campus, Community or Sports
- Previous sales and/or retail customer service experience
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, filing, seeing, and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such as computer terminal, telephone, portable, copy machine, and fax machine is required.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Operations Manager
€39000 - 50000
Be part of It You will be working for one of the leading provider of business services in the world, who are currently looking for a Junior Operations Manager to help ...about 1 month ago
- French Speaking Account Manager
€£30k - 40k per year + relocation assistance
French Speaking Account Manager Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, England Up to £40k per year + relocation assistance Overall Summary: This is a key position to provide a v...6 days ago
- Call Centre Manager
€39000 - 50000
Be Part of It This is a standout role within one of Portugal’s most enviable companies to work for due the wide variety of employee benefits they offer. This client is...23 days ago
- Customer/Technical Support Manager
€20000 - 33000
We're now seeking an experienced team manager for a growing international company in Prague providing financial solutions to major international organisations. Role an...28 days ago
- e-Logistics Project Manager (German)
€30000 - 35000
For one of our client, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting for a German speaking e-Logistics Project Manager. The Jo...29 days ago