Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Branch Manager Trainee|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
INTERVIEWS THIS WEEK- CALL 201-783-9683 FOR YOUR TIME.
FULLTIME+ HOURLY+ MONTHLY BONUS+ FULL BENEFITS.
BRANCH MANAGER TRAINEE.
2 OR 4 YEARS DEGREE REQUIRED, VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE.
PAID HOLIDAYS AND VACATION.
AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR A FORTUNE 500 COMPANY.
Join the World's Largest Car Rental Company as a Branch Manager Trainee! Each year, many talented people join Hertz, and the best become future Branch Managers of our Hertz Local Edition branches.
Our program provides hands-on training in: Sales, Operations, Customer Service, Finance & Accounting Management, Revenue Management, Fleet Management, and most importantly: People Management.
Hertz rewards its employees with competitive compensation packages including: hourly pay, overtime pay, and performance based bonuses. Employees have the ability to earn up to $35,000k a year upon achievement of all company goals, you will also receive the use of a company car upon entry into the Branch Manager ranks.
The Hertz program provides a clearly defined career path to a Branch Manager in as little as 12-18 months! Our promotions don't stop there; our top level management regularly comes from the training ranks.
Your journey with Hertz will start off as a Branch Manager Trainee, quickly progressing into a Management Associate, while quickly gaining experience for a future Branch Manager role.
In addition to our competitive compensation package, Hertz also provides world class benefits, which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Up to 4 weeks of paid vacation a year (* depending on employment level)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan & Employee Discounts
- Supporting achievement of location sales and margin goals
- Ensuring positive customer experience, making Hertz #1 in car rental company experience
- Achieving individual sales goals and customer service goals
- Growing sales utilizing business-to-business sales tactics
- Upholding company standards by ensuring cars are presentable to customers
- Clean and service facilities/vehicles to ensure customer satisfaction
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Ability to read and understand driving directions and maps
- Proficiency in English
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Minimum Associates Degree
- Previous held Leadership roles i.e., Campus, Community or Sports
- Previous sales and/or retail customer service experience
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, filing, seeing and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such as computer terminal, telephone, portable, copy machine and fax machine is required.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch International Trainee Recruiter
€15000 - 45000
Be part of it This exciting international client is recruiting for a Dutch speaking individual to play a key role in expanding their growing company further. This clie...about 2 months ago
- German Psychology Account Manager
€24000 - 32000
We are looking for a German-speaking account executive to work with our client, a leading maker of business psychology tools used in HR, recruitment and team developme...2 months ago
- Swiss German Sales Manager Zurich
€26000 - 30000 per annum + Bonus Based on performance
Job Summary Calling all Cold Calling Tycoons - Looking for an exciting opportunity to work for an amazing new start-up company in Zürich? Our Client is who has previou...1 day ago
- German Account Manager - Amersfoort
€1900 - 2200 per month + team bonus
Job Summary Recently graduated and have a near native level of German with an excellent level of English? Want to be the next Account Manager here in Amersfoort? We ar...17 days ago
- Dutch Junior Account Manager - London City Center
€£25000 - £26000 per annum + Uncapped Bonus
Job Summary Dutch Speakers, Listen Up - Here is a brand-new opportunity for those of you looking to work abroad. If you are a highly enthusiastic & outgoing Dutch spea...3 days ago