Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Branch Manager Trainee|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
INTERVIEWS THIS WEEK- CALL 201-783-9683 FOR YOUR TIME.
FULLTIME+ HOURLY+ MONTHLY BONUS+ FULL BENEFITS.
BRANCH MANAGER TRAINEE.
2 OR 4 YEARS DEGREE REQUIRED, VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE.
PAID HOLIDAYS AND VACATION.
AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR A FORTUNE 500 COMPANY.
Join the World's Largest Car Rental Company as a Branch Manager Trainee! Each year, many talented people join Hertz, and the best become future Branch Managers of our Hertz Local Edition branches.
Our program provides hands-on training in: Sales, Operations, Customer Service, Finance & Accounting Management, Revenue Management, Fleet Management, and most importantly: People Management.
Hertz rewards its employees with competitive compensation packages including: hourly pay, overtime pay, and performance based bonuses. Employees have the ability to earn up to $35,000k a year upon achievement of all company goals, you will also receive the use of a company car upon entry into the Branch Manager ranks.
The Hertz program provides a clearly defined career path to a Branch Manager in as little as 12-18 months! Our promotions don't stop there; our top level management regularly comes from the training ranks.
Your journey with Hertz will start off as a Branch Manager Trainee, quickly progressing into a Management Associate, while quickly gaining experience for a future Branch Manager role.
In addition to our competitive compensation package, Hertz also provides world class benefits, which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Up to 4 weeks of paid vacation a year (* depending on employment level)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan & Employee Discounts
- Supporting achievement of location sales and margin goals
- Ensuring positive customer experience, making Hertz #1 in car rental company experience
- Achieving individual sales goals and customer service goals
- Growing sales utilizing business-to-business sales tactics
- Upholding company standards by ensuring cars are presentable to customers
- Clean and service facilities/vehicles to ensure customer satisfaction
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Ability to read and understand driving directions and maps
- Proficiency in English
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Minimum Associates Degree
- Previous held Leadership roles i.e., Campus, Community or Sports
- Previous sales and/or retail customer service experience
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, filing, seeing and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such as computer terminal, telephone, portable, copy machine and fax machine is required.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Account Manager - Dundalk
€24000 - 28000 per annum
Dutch speaking Account Manager wanted for a big player in the promotional goods sector here in Dundalk, Ireland. We're looking for a near native Dutch speaker with exc...2 months ago
- Swedish Account Manager – Dundalk
€24000 - 42000
Swedish speaking Account Manager wanted for a big player in the promotional goods sector here in Dundalk, Ireland. We’re looking for a near native Swedish speaker with...3 months ago
- Danish Account Manager – Dundalk
€24000 - 42000
Danish to join the team and improve relationships with clients in the Danish Market. This is a Monday-Friday sales position where you can expect to earn €24,000 gross ...3 months ago
- Dutch Customer Success Manager - Dundalk
€26000 - 27300 per annum
Dutch Customer Success Manager opportunity here in Dundalk, Ireland for eager Dutch speakers looking to break into the Sales Sector and are extremely customer focussed...2 months ago
- Inside Sales Executive (Italian)
€18000 - 25000
Do you have hospitality and sales background? Are you interested in identifying potential leads in the Italian market? Then this is your position: The Company The comp...over 1 year ago