Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Branch Manager Trainee|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
INTERVIEWS THIS WEEK- CALL 201-783-9683 FOR YOUR TIME.
FULLTIME+ HOURLY+ MONTHLY BONUS+ FULL BENEFITS.
BRANCH MANAGER TRAINEE.
2 OR 4 YEARS DEGREE REQUIRED, VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE.
PAID HOLIDAYS AND VACATION.
AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR A FORTUNE 500 COMPANY.
Join the World's Largest Car Rental Company as a Branch Manager Trainee! Each year, many talented people join Hertz, and the best become future Branch Managers of our Hertz Local Edition branches.
Our program provides hands-on training in: Sales, Operations, Customer Service, Finance & Accounting Management, Revenue Management, Fleet Management, and most importantly: People Management.
Hertz rewards its employees with competitive compensation packages including: hourly pay, overtime pay, and performance based bonuses. Employees have the ability to earn up to $35,000k a year upon achievement of all company goals, you will also receive the use of a company car upon entry into the Branch Manager ranks.
The Hertz program provides a clearly defined career path to a Branch Manager in as little as 12-18 months! Our promotions don't stop there; our top level management regularly comes from the training ranks.
Your journey with Hertz will start off as a Branch Manager Trainee, quickly progressing into a Management Associate, while quickly gaining experience for a future Branch Manager role.
In addition to our competitive compensation package, Hertz also provides world class benefits, which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Up to 4 weeks of paid vacation a year (* depending on employment level)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan & Employee Discounts
- Supporting achievement of location sales and margin goals
- Ensuring positive customer experience, making Hertz #1 in car rental company experience
- Achieving individual sales goals and customer service goals
- Growing sales utilizing business-to-business sales tactics
- Upholding company standards by ensuring cars are presentable to customers
- Clean and service facilities/vehicles to ensure customer satisfaction
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Ability to read and understand driving directions and maps
- Proficiency in English
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Minimum Associates Degree
- Previous held Leadership roles i.e., Campus, Community or Sports
- Previous sales and/or retail customer service experience
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, filing, seeing and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such as computer terminal, telephone, portable, copy machine and fax machine is required.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Inside Sales Manager
€55000 - 65000 plus uncapped commission
Working in this very busy B2B telecoms sector. You will have previously demonstrated your key man management and sales ability within a telecoms company and have a min...14 days ago
- German Account Manager
€£ 20000 plus bonus
Be part of it This client is a leading provider of marketing intelligence for the technology sector. They have numerous clients who are leading experts in the technolo...about 1 month ago
- German Sales Manager - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hesse
€40000 - 50000 per annum + negotiable
Job Summary: Want to be Frankfurt's next German speaking Sales Manager? Have a 3rd level degree and at least 3 years' experience in the field? If so we would love to t...2 months ago
- Dutch Account Manager - London City Center
€£38000 - £70000 per annum
Job Summary Dutch Speakers, Listen Up - Here is a brand-new opportunity for those of you looking to work abroad. If you are a highly enthusiastic & outgoing Dutch spea...about 1 month ago
- Japanese Account Manager wanted in Dundalk!
€31000 - 40000
Our client, an American provider of customized marketing solutions, is looking for an account manager with fluent Japanese to join the sales team in Dundalk. You will ...2 months ago