Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Branch Manger TRAINEE/ Entry Level|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||US$13.50 - US$15.00 per hour + Monthly bonus|
|Location||Lexington Park, Maryland|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
Interviews next week for BRANCH MANAGER TRAINEE. Apply online or call directly to 201-783-9683 for more information.
Fulltime hourly to start+ full benefits+ paid holidays+paid vacation+ company car and other benefits available.
Looking for individuals wanting to gain hands on training while at job in Sales/Retail Managemant and work for a fortune 500 company.
Starting pay $ 13.50/ hr plus monthly bonus. Must have a minimum of an Associate degree, valid driver license, retail experience preferred but not required.
Please look at requirements below.
*SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW* CALL 201-783-9683!!
Join the World's Largest Car Rental Company as a Branch Manager Trainee! Each year, many talented people join Hertz, and the best become future Branch Managers of our Hertz Local Edition branches.
Our program provides hands-on training in: Sales, Operations, Customer Service, Finance & Accounting Management, Revenue Management, Fleet Management, and most importantly: People Management.
Hertz rewards its employees with competitive compensation packages including: hourly pay, overtime pay, and performance based bonuses. Employees have the ability to earn up to $35,000k a year upon achievement of all company goals, you will also receive the use of a company car upon entry into the Branch Manager ranks.
The Hertz program provides a clearly defined career path to a Branch Manager in as little as 12-18 months! Our promotions don't stop there; our top level management regularly comes from the training ranks.
Your journey with Hertz will start off as a Branch Manager Trainee, quickly progressing into a Management Associate, while quickly gaining experience for a future Branch Manager role.
In addition to our competitive compensation package, Hertz also provides world class benefits, which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Up to 4 weeks of paid vacation a year (* depending on employment level)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan & Employee Discounts
- Supporting achievement of location sales and margin goals
- Ensuring positive customer experience, making Hertz #1 in car rental company experience
- Achieving individual sales goals and customer service goals
- Growing sales utilizing business-to-business sales tactics
- Upholding company standards by ensuring cars are presentable to customers
- Clean and service facilities/vehicles to ensure customer satisfaction
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Ability to read and understand driving directions and maps
- Proficiency in English
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Minimum Associates Degree
- Previous held Leadership roles i.e., Campus, Community or Sports
- Previous sales and/or retail customer service experience
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, filing, seeing and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such as computer terminal, telephone, portable, copy machine and fax machine is required.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Account Executive - Dublin
€26000 - 32000
French speaking Lead Generation Associate wanted here in Dublin, Ireland for one of the major leaders in the communication sector. All you need is a near native level ...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Sales Representative for strong up and comer
€50000 - 55000 OTE
Job Summary This is the ideal job for a Swedish speaker who is looking for a change in their career path and possible there home, as this job is based in Dublin, Irela...22 days ago
- French Business Development - Dublin City Center
€30000 - 50000 per annum
Be the Master of your Own Pipeline! French Speakers not afraid to pick up the phone to reel in leads, we have the job for you here in Dublin City Center with a leading...about 2 months ago
- Japanese Account Manager – Dundalk
€25000 - 45000
Japanese Account Manager wanted for a big player in the promotional goods sector here in Dundalk, Ireland. We’re looking for a near native Japanese speaker with excell...3 months ago
- German Business Development Manager - Dublin
Dublin City Centre,
€65000 - 70000 per annum + COMMISSION
Due to the continuous growth of our client they are now looking for German speaking Business Development Managers to grow within the DACH market. 4+ years' experience ...3 months ago