Get similar jobs by email Register →
- To study, evaluate and understand the complexities of the products of each particular brand in the portfolio and advise the Sales and Marketing Director and respective Head of product.
- To liaise closely with brand owners (suppliers) on the changing product lines, new products, innovation and brand guidelines, to ensure the brands are best represented within the group outlets.
- To advise Inventory Control on movement of products, new trends and changes in brand guidelines and relevant model stocks.
- To act as Brand representative to customers, advising them and providing them with the appropriate expertise to support their own decision-making and choice of purchase.
- To represent the portfolio of brands at outlets, shows or any other opportunity to showcase the products within that brand.
- To keep updated with all the product developments within that Brand, and to attend the appropriate trade shows to keep updated.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing
- Experience in retail/marketing
- Good communication skills
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Japanese Affiliate Manager (2659)
€up to 60.000
Be part of it This client is based in Sliema, and operates mainly within the technology sector providing customer support for gaming functions. The fun and excitement ...2 months ago
- Frontend Web Developer (German Speaking)
€20000 - 40000
Catena Media is an Online Marketing company driving the way forward, for lead generation. We do this by creating high traffic websites, that help build high-value rela...2 months ago
- Gain experience and be valued as a Recruiter
City of London, London
€£20000 - £37000 per annum + Competitive salary + Commissions up to 40%
Gain experience and be valued as a Sales Consultant NonStop Recruitment cares and invests in you throughout your career path to the top! Are searching to start a real ...about 2 months ago