Get similar jobs by email Register →
- To study, evaluate and understand the complexities of the products of each particular brand in the portfolio and advise the Sales and Marketing Director and respective Head of product.
- To liaise closely with brand owners (suppliers) on the changing product lines, new products, innovation and brand guidelines, to ensure the brands are best represented within the group outlets.
- To advise Inventory Control on movement of products, new trends and changes in brand guidelines and relevant model stocks.
- To act as Brand representative to customers, advising them and providing them with the appropriate expertise to support their own decision-making and choice of purchase.
- To represent the portfolio of brands at outlets, shows or any other opportunity to showcase the products within that brand.
- To keep updated with all the product developments within that Brand, and to attend the appropriate trade shows to keep updated.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing
- Experience in retail/marketing
- Good communication skills
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Digital Marketing Specialist (Arabic Middle East)
€30000 - 40000
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ Middle East Arabic (both verbal and written level) required +++ The Company. Our...24 days ago