Get similar jobs by email Register →
- To study, evaluate and understand the complexities of the products of each particular brand in the portfolio and advise the Sales and Marketing Director and respective Head of product.
- To liaise closely with brand owners (suppliers) on the changing product lines, new products, innovation and brand guidelines, to ensure the brands are best represented within the group outlets.
- To advise Inventory Control on movement of products, new trends and changes in brand guidelines and relevant model stocks.
- To act as Brand representative to customers, advising them and providing them with the appropriate expertise to support their own decision-making and choice of purchase.
- To represent the portfolio of brands at outlets, shows or any other opportunity to showcase the products within that brand.
- To keep updated with all the product developments within that Brand, and to attend the appropriate trade shows to keep updated.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing
- Experience in retail/marketing
- Good communication skills
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Regional Content Manager (English)
€based on the experience
Are you an ambitious marketer with experience in shaping strong marketing teams and delivery processes? Do you have excellent social skills and a successful track-reco...6 days ago
- Marketplace Channel Manager
€0 - 0
Marketplace Channel Manager Our client is a Dublin based scaling technology start-up founded in 2010 and currently operating in Ireland, UK, US and Canada. Their innov...about 1 month ago
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...5 months ago
- Outreach Specialist
€20000 - 23000
We at iBus Media are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to fill available Outreach Specialist positions in our ever-expanding Content Marketing ...3 months ago
- Digital Learning Designer (h/m) - Page Group SSC
Do you see yourself as a high-performing, enthusiastic and talented individual with lots of drive and ideas to achieve big things? Page Group offers you the opportunit...21 days ago