Get similar jobs by email Register →
- To study, evaluate and understand the complexities of the products of each particular brand in the portfolio and advise the Sales and Marketing Director and respective Head of product.
- To liaise closely with brand owners (suppliers) on the changing product lines, new products, innovation and brand guidelines, to ensure the brands are best represented within the group outlets.
- To advise Inventory Control on movement of products, new trends and changes in brand guidelines and relevant model stocks.
- To act as Brand representative to customers, advising them and providing them with the appropriate expertise to support their own decision-making and choice of purchase.
- To represent the portfolio of brands at outlets, shows or any other opportunity to showcase the products within that brand.
- To keep updated with all the product developments within that Brand, and to attend the appropriate trade shows to keep updated.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing
- Experience in retail/marketing
- Good communication skills
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Online Marketing Manager Dutch Market
Founded in 2014 StyleLounge is an e-commerce startup offering the first website for a direct price comparison and the availability check of fashion and lifestyle produ...about 2 months ago
- German + English Webshop Manager – Stuttgart
€28000 - 30000
If Digital Marketing is your true calling & you have 2-3 years of online content management under your belt then we’d love to talk. We are looking for near native Germ...about 2 months ago
- Dutch + German Digital Marketing Manager - Augsburg
€33000 - 34000
Know all about the Google Bot & Keyword Optimisation? If so & you speak Near native Dutch and German - we'd love to talk! We have a brand new Digital Marketing Manager...26 days ago
- Web designer with Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...about 2 months ago
- Spanish Social Media Analyst
€10000 - 20000
Be Part of It: This is a fantastic opportunity within one of Portugal’s most enviable companies to work for due to the wide variety of employee benefits they offer. Th...2 months ago