Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a European Company, leader in promotional products – operating under 4 main brands - with headquarter in the Netherlands. They serve both consumers and companies in the DACH, Benelux, Nordics, UK and South Europe Regions.
As from January 2018, they are opening their new European Marketing Office in Barcelona and are looking for the most talented and brightest Marketing Talents to build their team!
The EU Marketing office in Barcelona will be the starting point of all company’s European brand initiatives.
Do you take the lead in a natural way, have a positive and inspiring attitude, and are you highly motivated to keep updated about the latest trends within marketing? Do you have an entrepreneur mindset with a commercial attitude? Check this out and take the next step in your career as Brand Team Leader!
As the Brand Team Leader, you have the responsibility for the performance and quality of the marketing team. You are jointly responsible for establishing, implementing and coordinating the European marketing strategy. You will combine your creative talent with a commercial mindset to use the right strategies both online and offline to achieve the goals.
- Marketing: implementing and coordinating the go to-market European brand strategy- and plan (in cooperation with the Brand Lead), marketing solutions, optimize customer value proposition, market positioning, put the offerings from the printing facilities into market solutions- and communication. This all in order to attract potential customers and retain existing customers.
- HR: Hire and build the team with the best marketing talents. When the team is complete, every day you will work together with online and offline marketers on campaigns, analyzes all sorts of marketing and communication activities. You know how to motivate, coach and develop your team in the right way to reach the full potential.
- Other: Working closely with the regions (Regional Leads and Local Marketers), being the sparring partner of the central marketing office, organizing daily operation, measuring and make use of KPI’s.
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- You have an excellent level of English + any other European language
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent
- You have a minimum of 2 years marketing experience within international B2B organizations
- You are an all-round marketing expert: experience with campaign marketing, content marketing, digital marketing
- You are a natural leader, with a positive and inspiring attitude
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to motivate others
- You are passionate about Marketing and the latest trends
- You are creative, innovative and driven for the best
- Competitive salary package + additional benefits such as gym voucher, team incentives, flexible workings hours, fruits and beverages in the office, etc.
- An international environment, but still with a small team (15 people by June 2018)
- A driven and ambitious working environment
- A working culture based on innovation and creativity
- The opportunity to be part of a brand new project
- Start Date: ASAP
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Sales Team Leader (Dutch)
€Competitive Salary + Extra Benefits
Do you have experience in leading sales teams? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person, ready to go the extra mile? Then this position is for you: The Company For o...about 2 months ago
- German Social Media Specialist
€23000 - 25000
Are you a creative thinker and problem solver with a passion for marketing and the internet? The Company. Our Client, an American leader in online display and advertis...10 days ago
- Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing | Competitive salary, relocation package, bonus, private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointe...2 months ago
- Insight Analyst
Insight Analyst | Competitive Salary + Full relocation package + Bonus and Full Benefits package| International Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been ap...about 1 month ago
- Country Manager
City of London, London
Country Manager | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London SRGEurope has been appointed to ...about 1 month ago