Get similar jobs by email Register →
The Business Analyst will be working closely with stakeholders and development teams to help the payments development team deliver the best in industry customer experience to our customers, on multiple brands, on a multi-currency platform connected to dozens of payment & risk management solution partners.
Duties / Responsibilities
- The BA will be responsible for performing analysis on a new project and impact assessing changes to existing business operations.
- Will support and maintain the business Operating Model and liaise with the marketing and design team to ensure a business pipeline is managed and change control adhered to, supporting the implementation of changes through a light-weight delivery lifecycle.
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops with senior stakeholders and improve underlying requirements management processes.
- Model prioritised changes effectively using user stories, wireframes etc. to ensure changes are understood from a business lens.
- Ensure changes in regulation are transparent and can be traced from requirements through to the system implementation of business processes.
- Build robust cross-partner relationships to improve the change roadmap and an understanding of forthcoming changes.
- Work with business teams to define and implement timely solutions to business problems.
- Strong business process modelling, structured analysis and modelling skills: including business process and entity modelling and behaviour driven models (user stories, wireframes and user journeys)
- Well-developed influencing and decision making skills, showing clear leadership when it comes to driving out the definition of a problem and its solution
- Ability to multi-task combined with an ability to motivate and mentor others
- Previous experience in financial services or online payments
- Expertise in a Business Analyst role
- Expertise across project lifecycle within both structured and agile project environments.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Capable of developing strong, long term relationships with stakeholders
- 3+ years in a BA role in an e-com environment - essential
- UX understanding
- Desirable analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative - essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels – essential
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Business Developer (Dutch)
€17000 - 20000
Are you a Sales talent, driven and eager to generate new business for the company? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s ...about 1 month ago
- German IT support & Business Development Belfast
€14000 - 18000
What are we looking for? Do you speak German, have an affinity for IT, and like to help others with it? Then check out this IT Support job we have in Belfast, Northern...3 days ago
- German Business Development Rep - Dublin
€30000 - 40000 per annum
Job Summary We are looking for a recent German speaking graduate who in on the hunt for a sales job with fast career progression for an exciting international company....3 days ago
- Trainee Business Development for international markets
StyleLounge’s (www.StyleLounge.de) mission is to become the leading search engine for fashion in Europe. Founded in 2014 by a group of experienced entrepreneurs and in...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Business Development - Sales Associate Wanted - Cork
Cork City, Cork
€24000 - 30000 per annum + 30K-33K OTE
Job Summary Speak Swedish & looking for the next step in your sales Career? If the idea of Picking up the phone to drum up new business excites you then you've come to...2 months ago