Get similar jobs by email Register →
Business Analyst | Salary competitive + benefits package | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an outstanding Business Analyst for a world leader in the iGaming sector from their base in London. The successful candidate will join the company's Digital Business Intelligence Unit, and ensure that predictive analytic delivers across crucial roles in the business.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
As the Business Analyst for the Digital Business Intelligence BU you will be responsible for providing Business Analysis expertise and utilising your knowledge of BI to support the delivery of projects and small changes, from inception to service introduction and closure, within the BI team and to our external customers in line with the BI strategic goals.
You will also:
- Support BI Project Manager, Google Analytics Controller and Head of BI Roadmap and Delivery with initial scoping, estimating and impact assessment of new requirements.
- Provide SME input / insight during the requirements gathering process.
- Use abstract thinking and problem solving skills to identify business opportunities and pinpoint problems.
- Support BI Business Analysis for all digital brands, all digital geographical locations and support Digital BI Business Analysis for interactions and analysis with the Retail BI team.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the BI processes to support more efficient, repeatable and successful delivery of BI projects. Define, refine and own the BI Business Analysis processes.
- Use opportunity of time spent with internal and external BI customers to educate and demonstrate value of Digital BI team.
- Help to shape the direction and alignment of Business Analysis across the company, in collaboration with other Business Analysts (e.g. PMO, Product teams).
- Encourage communication and collaboration across the business, team and stakeholders in order to build strong relationships and develop cross functional working.
Reporting to the Head of BI Roadmap and Delivery, you will be expected to proactively work with other BI Roadmap and Delivery team members, BI teams, the wider company Digital and Retail business and 3rd part suppliers, across several geographical locations in Europe and Asia to drive projects through to completion on time, budget and to the required quality.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- A BSc in Business Analysis or an associated/equivalent topic/level of qualification
- At least 5 years Business Analysis experience in a BI environment, preferably with this experience spanning across multiple BI functions, including SDW development, Cubes, Reporting, Analytics and Data Mining
- Experience with project/change/collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, MS and Google product suites
- Experience working with data cubes and ability to use tools such as SQL or other languages to get access to data. Experienced with working from a data warehouse environment
- Lateral thinker, able to understand the impact of actions. Adopts an innovative approach to find and propose alternative solutions when standard procedures prove to be ineffective
- Substantial experience of working within both Agile & Waterfall methodologies
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Business Intelligence Specialist
€0 - 0
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Intelligence Spe...about 2 months ago
- Hungarian IT Analyst - Krakow
€Zlotych6000 - Zlotych6490 per month
If you speak Hungarian and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next Hungarian speaking IT Analyst in Krakow, Polan...2 months ago
- Dutch IT Analyst - Krakow
€6000 - 7000
Job Summary If you speak Dutch and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next Dutch speaking IT Analyst in Krakow, P...4 months ago
- IT Service Desk Analyst (German)
€0 - 0
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for experienced IT Helpdesk candidates speaking German. T...5 months ago
- Czech 2nd Level IT Analyst- Krakow
€6000 - 7000 gross per month
If you speak Czech and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next Czech speaking 2nd Level IT Analyst in Krakow, Pol...2 months ago