Get similar jobs by email Register →
You want to experience the start-up atmosphere and are looking for a new challenge? You want to work in an international team, while quickly building your career? Then you came to the right place!
BOOK A TIGER is a strongly growing start-up in the heart of Berlin, which gives customers the opportunity to find reliable and experienced cleaners easily online, with just a few simple steps. We focus on high quality, not only for the cleaning but also for the experience of our employees. We are currently operating in Germany, Austria, Netherlands, and Switzerland and are already planning to expand into further countries and markets. Our team is very experienced (founders and core-team of deliveryhero.com) and together with you we would like to extend our success in the cleaning sector.
For our company we are looking for a highly motivated Business Assistant (m/f) for the Dutch market who is not afraid of taking challenges and who will join our operations team in the Amsterdam office.
- You will be responsible for acquiring and managing our partners, from initial pipeline research to interviews to the formal deal closing
- You will set up operations processes and best practise within your field, and be responsible for translating Dutch labor law and CAO requirements into HR processes
- You will be responsible for the hiring process of new tigers, from conducting interviews to the on-boarding of the new employees
- You will be in charge of providing and maintaining the high quality of our partner services
- You will be the touchpoint for our partners and be in charge of communication towards them
- You have successfully completed a business degree, a focus in the HR field is a plus
- You are a top performer looking for a new challenge within coordination, recruiting and partner management
- You have an efficient and independent working attitude and a very structured approach
- You are a team player, reliable and eager to learn
- You have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required
- A broad area of responsibility with extensive scope for action and excellent career opportunities in a fast growing tech company
- You will gain experience in the recruiting and partner management process
- A steep learning curve with exciting tasks in a super-fast startup environment
- Work along with the local Dutch team at our office in the heart of Amsterdam
- A transparent corporate culture with short distances and a Can-Do Attitude
If we caught your interest, apply now at career.bookatiger.com. Alternatively, send us an email including your CV and application letter with your earliest starting date to Christin Radtke, HR Manager (email@example.com).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German speaking Technical Assistant GM (Mechanical Engineer)
€30000 - 32000
Our client is partnered with one of the world’s largest automotive companies to provide English and German Technical support assistance. Your responsibilities will be:...3 months ago
- French Technical Support Advisor
Responsibilities: • Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone • Respond to incoming calls and email from enterprise clients • Manage effecti...16 days ago
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...about 1 year ago
- Client Support Agent Abroad (Dutch speaking )
€10000 - 38000
Dreaming to go abroad? Go working as a Client Support Agent in Sofia while you are speaking Dutch! Euroccor: Euroccor JSC, established in 2005 and partner of Mifratel,...3 months ago