Get similar jobs by email Register →
Would you like to be part of an international team with good career opportunities in an internationally recognised company? Then start working for arvato! More than 500 employees in Münster, Germany work in different departments providing professional assistance to our customers within Europe.
Join our UK-Team to support business customers for inquiries about their contracts, account administration and general support.
- Support of business customers via phone, email and chat
- Operation of all functions of customized computer systems (telephone systems, databases, etc.)
- Acquisition and maintenance of customer data and transaction data
- Acquiring of comprehensive knowledge about products and processes
- Some technical affinity desirable
- Excellent English language skills (spoken and written) on native speaker level
- Service-oriented, patient and friendly manner
- Professional communication skills and accordant soft skills (business customer oriented)
- Good pc skills (usage of web-based tools and MS-Office)
- Sufficient typing skills
Behind arvato CRM Solutions are numerous services that you use every day: for example, every time customers book a flight, extend a phone contract, or want to make a complaint about shoes they ordered in an online shop, there's a good chance that we as service providers are working behind the scenes.
On behalf of our clients, arvato CRM Solutions currently maintains relationships with over 600 million consumers and business clients, on five continents in over 35 languages. On the phone, by e-mail or post, or in livechat as well as on social media, around 43,000 employees at over 100 locations support our clients every day in offering excellent customer service. arvato CRM Solutions is part of arvato AG - a wholly owned subsidiary of the international media group Bertelsmann.
What we offer:
- Integration with an international team in a multicultural environment
- Intensive induction period and product training from the outset
- To work in a flexible shift system
- Great career opportunities
- Corporate healthcare management (medical checkups, vaccinations etc.)
- We support you in order to ensure a smooth beginning at arvato in Münster
Submit application to:
arvato direct services Münster GmbH
phone: 0049 (0)251 5004 46801
We welcome all applicants who are willing to contribute to the diversity of our company.
Please send your CV including a covering letter, salary expectation and earliest possible starting date to
Should you have any questions regarding this post, you may also contact us via this email address.
For more information, please visit our Web Site: