Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a sales talent, driven and eager to generate new business for the company?
Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company?
Our client is an American multinational information technology company, developing and providing innovative hardware components for small to large enterprises across a wide range of industries.
They are currently recruiting for German and Swedish speaking candidates for their international partner in Barcelona, to reinforce their multicultural sales team and grow their revenue on the German and Swedish market.
- Research your market, identify leads and conduct lead management
- Identify and qualify prospects and decider-makers in the targeted companies
- Detect high business opportunities
- Once qualified, pass on the leads to the sales representatives to ensure consistent sales opportunities and follow up on the business opportunities until conclusion
- Extract market information and stay up to date of trends
- B2B relationship development and management
- Follow-up of sales opportunities until conclusion
- Track, manage, and report your sales activities
- Execute and achieve your sales targets
- Native level of German or Swedish + excellent level of English
- Previous experience in B2B Sales (Junior candidate with strong sales drive and affinity can be considered)
- Dynamic and self-starter
- Pro-active and motivated by targets
- Professional attitude and business acumen
- Eager to learn and further develop
- Ability to adapt and communicate with high level executives
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Do not give up attitude
- Strong team spirit, willingness to support your co-workers when needed
- Open-minded, willingness to work in a multicultural team and international environment
- Opportunity to join a world’s leader in the technology industry
- An international company with a multicultural environment (+20 nationalities)
- Trainings, self-development program and career opportunities
- A fun, rewarding and open minded team
- A salary in line with Barcelona’s standard: from €17.000 to €22.000 per year (including bonus)
- Long term position, job from Monday to Friday, standard office hours (39h/week)
- Relocation package provided for candidates from abroad (reimbursement of up to €500 for flight tickets and accommodation for the first days upon arrival)