Get similar jobs by email Register →
Sidetrade Ltd are hiring a fluent Dutch speaking professional to work in our newly opened offices based in Dublin 2, to be part of a rapidly expanding sales division. This job is in the Lead Generation Team and is part of an exciting expansion project to target the Benelux region.
The job of a Business Development Exec - Dutch
We are hiring a Dutch speaker for a position in the Lead Generation Team. This team forms the first and pivotal step in the sales process. You will be based in Dublin city centre, working on the Dutch market and will be in contact with the in-country sales team. Your core responsibility will be generating new opportunities for Sales Reps by organising sales meetings with potential clients.
How you will achieve this:
- Find new potential clients through marketing activities; outbound calls, emails and social media using your sales skills in Dutch
- You will be part of creating and establishing a new customer base for Sidetrade in the Netherlands
- Developing a marketing strategy specific to the Dutch market, identifying trends and engaging with prospects on social media
- You will be targeting Financial Directors or top level decision makers of medium to large size companies in France
- Managing your own diary in order to prioritize daily and weekly goals
- Organise meetings for Sales Reps in-country
- Translating documents and scripts
Who we are
Sidetrade offers companies the opportunity to digitize the management of their financial relationships with customers. Sidetrade's market-leading solutions, complementary to ERPs, meets the challenges of securing what is often a company's largest asset, its accounts receivable, by reducing late payments and controlling customer risk. With sales in 65 countries, the Group enables 69,000 users from companies of all sizes and all sectors to collaborate via its cloud solution and accelerate cash-flow generation.
You will be part of a market-leading company offering a cloud-based SaaS solution, which is in a huge growth stage! This translates as genuine opportunities for development within the company.
We are in an exciting stage in Dublin with the benefits of being part of a successful company.
- Salary: Basic package plus excellent bonus potential – commission is uncapped also!
- Great team atmosphere and culture
What we are looking for
- Fluent Dutch speaker with excellent English
- Experience in Lead Generation, Telesales, Business Development, or Telemarketing is advantageous but not essential
- We are especially open to consider candidates from financial backgrounds who have the drive and ambition to start a career in sales
- Excellent business/finance knowledge
- Self-motivator who can work to targets
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking European Capital city while fast-tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We...4 months ago
- Dutch speaking Payroll Officer – Berlin
€26000 - 30000
Dutch speaking Payroll Officer wanted here in Berlin, Germany. Work for an international company where you and your career will soar. With regular on-the-job training ...about 2 months ago
- Dutch speaking Account Receivables - Berlin
€1743 - 1848
To all Dutch speakers who love working with numbers - How does a job in Account Receivables Sound? Our client is looking for near native Dutch speakers to join the acc...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...30 days ago
- Back Office (“Certificado de discapacidad” – holder only!)
€22 000 - 25 000
Our client, an international company based in Barcelona, is offering great opportunities of employment for candidates with a disability certificate. Depending on your ...3 days ago