Get similar jobs by email Register →
Sidetrade Ltd are hiring a fluent Dutch speaking professional to work in our newly opened offices based in Dublin 2, to be part of a rapidly expanding sales division. This job is in the Lead Generation Team and is part of an exciting expansion project to target the Benelux region.
The job of a Business Development Exec - Dutch
We are hiring a Dutch speaker for a position in the Lead Generation Team. This team forms the first and pivotal step in the sales process. You will be based in Dublin city centre, working on the Dutch market and will be in contact with the in-country sales team. Your core responsibility will be generating new opportunities for Sales Reps by organising sales meetings with potential clients.
How you will achieve this:
- Find new potential clients through marketing activities; outbound calls, emails and social media using your sales skills in Dutch
- You will be part of creating and establishing a new customer base for Sidetrade in the Netherlands
- Developing a marketing strategy specific to the Dutch market, identifying trends and engaging with prospects on social media
- You will be targeting Financial Directors or top level decision makers of medium to large size companies in France
- Managing your own diary in order to prioritize daily and weekly goals
- Organise meetings for Sales Reps in-country
- Translating documents and scripts
Who we are
Sidetrade offers companies the opportunity to digitize the management of their financial relationships with customers. Sidetrade's market-leading solutions, complementary to ERPs, meets the challenges of securing what is often a company's largest asset, its accounts receivable, by reducing late payments and controlling customer risk. With sales in 65 countries, the Group enables 69,000 users from companies of all sizes and all sectors to collaborate via its cloud solution and accelerate cash-flow generation.
You will be part of a market-leading company offering a cloud-based SaaS solution, which is in a huge growth stage! This translates as genuine opportunities for development within the company.
We are in an exciting stage in Dublin with the benefits of being part of a successful company.
- Salary: Basic package plus excellent bonus potential – commission is uncapped also!
- Great team atmosphere and culture
What we are looking for
- Fluent Dutch speaker with excellent English
- Experience in Lead Generation, Telesales, Business Development, or Telemarketing is advantageous but not essential
- We are especially open to consider candidates from financial backgrounds who have the drive and ambition to start a career in sales
- Excellent business/finance knowledge
- Self-motivator who can work to targets
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Disaster Recovery Planner
€12000 - 21000
Be part of it The position is with a huge global company based in the bustling city of Lisbon. The organization has a hugely international work force and offers a wide...4 days ago
- Career opportunities for FRENCH speakers in Prague
REED is very happy to inform you about career opportunities for French speakers in Prague. Our clients are well known international companies currently extending their...about 2 months ago
- Junior Financial Specialist
At this moment, REED is searching for a Junior Financial Specialist position for our client - well known international company based in Prague, which is currently exte...2 months ago
- EMEA Billing Specialist - English Language
€30000 - 35000CZK Per Month
We are now seeking an enthusiastic new team member for our international client in Prague. In this position, you will be responsible for administrating large value inv...19 days ago