Get similar jobs by email Register →
Sidetrade Ltd are hiring a fluent French speaking professional to work in our newly opened offices based in Dublin 2, to be part of a rapidly expanding sales division. This job is in the Lead Generation Team.
The job of a Business Development Exec - French
We are hiring a French speaker for a position in the Lead Generation Team. This team forms the first and pivotal step in the sales process. You will be based in Dublin city centre and working on the French market. Your role core responsibility will be generating new opportunities for Sales Reps by demand creation.
How you will achieve this:
- Find new potential clients through marketing activities; outbound calls, emails and social media using your sales skills in French
- You will be targeting Financial Directors or top level decision makers of medium to large size companies in France
- Managing your own diary in order to prioritize daily and weekly goals
- Organise meetings for Sales Reps in-country
Who we are
Sidetrade offers companies the opportunity to digitize the management of their financial relationships with customers. Sidetrade's market-leading solutions, complementary to ERPs, meet the challenges of securing what is often a company's largest asset, its accounts receivable, by reducing late payments and controlling customer risk. With sales in 65 countries, the Group enables 69,000 users from companies of all sizes and all sectors to collaborate via its cloud solution and accelerate cash-flow generation.
You will be part of a market-leading company offering a cloud-based SaaS solution, which is in a huge growth stage! This translates as genuine opportunities for development within the company.
We are in the exciting start-up stage in Dublin with the benefits of being part of a successful company.
- Salary: Basic package plus excellent bonus potential – commission is uncapped also!
- Great team atmosphere and culture
What we are looking for
- Fluent French speaker with excellent English.
- Experience in Lead Generation, Telesales, Business Development, or Telemarketing is advantageous but not essential
- We are especially open to consider candidates from financial backgrounds who have the drive and ambition to start a career in sales
- Excellent business knowledge.
- Self-motivator who can work to targets.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Cash Collector (German or French)
€23000 - 25000
For one of our clients, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting a French or German Cash Collector. The Job In this role,...20 days ago
- Senior General Ledger Accountant with Dutch or Flemish
€40000 - 50000
Key activities: - Preparation of company´s reporting - Perform GL entries - GL accounts reconciliations - Cooperation on the month end closing - Cooperation on audit -...19 days ago
- KYC Banking Analyst role in Dublin, Ireland
€30000 - 38000
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many ...about 2 months ago
- German Finance Administrator - Dublin City Center
€26000 - 28000 per annum
Job Summary Worked in the insurance industry before? Know your way around it? Well how does working in the finance Admin sector for one of Ireland's leading insurance ...about 1 month ago