Get similar jobs by email Register →
Sidetrade Ltd are hiring a fluent French speaking professional to work in our newly opened offices based in Dublin 2, to be part of a rapidly expanding sales division. This job is in the Lead Generation Team.
The job of a Business Development Exec - French
We are hiring a French speaker for a position in the Lead Generation Team. This team forms the first and pivotal step in the sales process. You will be based in Dublin city centre and working on the French market. Your role core responsibility will be generating new opportunities for Sales Reps by demand creation.
How you will achieve this:
- Find new potential clients through marketing activities; outbound calls, emails and social media using your sales skills in French
- You will be targeting Financial Directors or top level decision makers of medium to large size companies in France
- Managing your own diary in order to prioritize daily and weekly goals
- Organise meetings for Sales Reps in-country
Who we are
Sidetrade offers companies the opportunity to digitize the management of their financial relationships with customers. Sidetrade's market-leading solutions, complementary to ERPs, meet the challenges of securing what is often a company's largest asset, its accounts receivable, by reducing late payments and controlling customer risk. With sales in 65 countries, the Group enables 69,000 users from companies of all sizes and all sectors to collaborate via its cloud solution and accelerate cash-flow generation.
You will be part of a market-leading company offering a cloud-based SaaS solution, which is in a huge growth stage! This translates as genuine opportunities for development within the company.
We are in the exciting start-up stage in Dublin with the benefits of being part of a successful company.
- Salary: Basic package plus excellent bonus potential – commission is uncapped also!
- Great team atmosphere and culture
What we are looking for
- Fluent French speaker with excellent English.
- Experience in Lead Generation, Telesales, Business Development, or Telemarketing is advantageous but not essential
- We are especially open to consider candidates from financial backgrounds who have the drive and ambition to start a career in sales
- Excellent business knowledge.
- Self-motivator who can work to targets.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Fraud Admin
Be part of it This opportunity is representing one of the biggest globally recognised smartphone and computer brands in the world who are currently seeking a French sp...2 months ago
- Senior Asset Management Executive required for an immediate start, Dublin area.
Our client based in the Dublin area urgently require a Senior Asset Management Executive for an immediate start. Key Responsibilities: Organise all Tenant, Borrower le...about 1 month ago
- Cash Collector (French+Flemish/Dutch)
€23000 - 23000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Cash Collector Benelux. The Job In thi...1 day ago
- Account Protection Specialist
The core function of an Account Protection Specialist is to deliver superior customer experience by focusing in customer care principle, making it easy to do business ...about 2 months ago
- Senior General Ledger Accountant with Dutch or Flemish
€40000 - 50000
Key activities: - Preparation of company´s reporting - Perform GL entries - GL accounts reconciliations - Cooperation on the month end closing - Cooperation on audit -...6 days ago