Get similar jobs by email Register →
This is an international and worldwide leader in domestic and export credit insurance that have presence and jusritriction in over 150 countries. South Dublin office based offices and one of the best client bases in the industries, this company is looking to grow their team and add value to their clients nationwide.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the acquisition of new business and account management for Credit Insurance. The sales model for this role is to the end client, working via a number of internal and self-generated sources of business.
- Work with the Commercial Department to ensure prudent Commercial Underwriting of Credit Insurance Business, adhering to Group and Rules and Standards.
- To develop the market, in the allocated geographical region to secure profitable business for business.
- To look for opportunities for all product lines, thereby maximising contribution.
- To work closely with Commercial Management, Marketing and any Telemarketing resource employed, in managing leads and feeding back activity results.
- Delivery of budgeted targets for new sales for credit insurance
- Generate and follow up leads and appointments through own networking and proactive prospecting as well as using company marketing/telemarketing resources
- Update and maintain the CRM system
- Manage relationships with prospects
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders
- Develop and manage relationships with external sources of leads
Skills. Experience and Qualifications
- Autonomous: able to self-motivate and focus on goals and activities while working on one’s own
- Sales negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritisation: determine the importance of each task and allocate time accordingly
- In depth familiarity and knowledge of various contract structures in order to know how best to negotiate between price and risk
- Knowledge of current economic climate and how it affects the market
- Minimum: Leaving Certificate educated
- Desirable: Degree educated in Business and/or Finance related discipline
- Sales negotiation course
The basic salary ranges €42k-€50k, Car Allowance and other benefits (OTE Earnings €70 -75k)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German or French Claims Officer for Leading Insurance Provider
€25,000 per annum + great benefits
CLAIMS OFFICER - GERMAN or FRNCH The company Headquartered in Dublin, our client specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and...3 months ago