Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||One Global Recruitment|
|Job Title||Business Development Representative (Swedish or Danish)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Nordic Barcelona|
|Salary||€30000 - €40000 per annum|
|Start Date||March / April 2016|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
Solution Development Representative (Swedish or Danish)
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: €30,000 per year base salary + €10,000 bonus + benefits (for candidates applying from abroad there's a relocation package on offer)
We are currently assisting our client in their search for bright and motivated graduates with fluent Nordic languages, keen to develop their career in Sales or Business Development for an ambitious software company opening a new office in Barcelona.
They operate in the Business Intelligence sector, and encourage highly intelligent and ambitious Nordic/Scandinavian candidates to apply. Excellent training and career progression is on offer for the right candidate.
You would be responsible for making outbound calls to companies in Scandinavia and create an interest by doing a small presentation over the phone. You will not need to close the deal over the phone but will be measured on the volume of opportunities discovered and passed to the sales team.
Some of the things you will be doing…..
* Prospecting, lead generation and business development over the phone
* Participate in team meetings, networking, tradeshow events, and activities to grow the business
* Provide reports on all business development activities
* Execute creative lead generation telemarketing activities within the defined territory to increase awareness and interest
* Ability to initiate the first phase of the sales cycle, create awareness, interest identify the goal that can lead to a successful sale
* Ability to speak with high level executives in your Scandinavian country
* Ability to overcome objections and effectively articulate a business message
What we need from you….
* Fluent in Swedish or Danish, plus good English
* Good phone based networking skills
* Strong productivity ethic and goal orientation
* Solution oriented approach to selling and excellent listening skills
* Strong business acumen across various industries.
* Able to gain rapport on the phone and quickly gain trust
* Strong personal leadership
* Eager to learn and continue learning.
* Self driven and likes to share success with colleagues!
This is the perfect entry-level position into the Business Intelligence sector. Excellent career progression for the right candidate.
For more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 600 4515
We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Swedish, Danish, sales, business development
Ref: Nordic Barcelona
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Sales Representative (Dutch or German or NL+FR)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...14 days ago
- Business Developer part-time (French or German)
€9000 - 11000
Are you a Sales talent, driven and eager to generate new business for the company? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for a world renowned IT...8 days ago
- German Business Development Rep - Dublin
€30000 - 40000 per annum
Job Summary We are looking for a recent German speaking graduate who in on the hunt for a sales job with fast career progression for an exciting international company....about 1 month ago
- German IT support & Business Development Belfast
€14000 - 18000
What are we looking for? Do you speak German, have an affinity for IT, and like to help others with it? Then check out this IT Support job we have in Belfast, Northern...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Business Development Rep - Dublin
€30000 - 40000 per annum
Job Summary We are looking for a recent Swedish speaking graduate who in on the hunt for a sales job with fast career progression for an exciting international company...2 months ago