Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||One Global Recruitment|
|Job Title||Business Development Specialist (Nordics)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||BD Nordics|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum + uncapped commission|
|Start Date||Feb/March 2016|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Strategic Business Development Specialist (Nordics)
Location: Greater London (near Heathrow airport)
Salary: £60,000-£100,000 OTE (50/50split)
Are you Scandinavian and looking for a new challenge in sales or business development?
Do you want to work for a well-established software company with excellent reputation?
Do you want to be based near Heathrow airport?
We are currently recruiting for a Nordic Business Development Specialist for one of the most established software companies on the market.
We're looking for someone with experience in either inside sales, business development or recruitment.
- Because you are a confident people person that can easily navigate in large organisations.
- You can deliver a clear business message.
- You're excellent at solution selling
We'd also like you to possess the following qualities:
- Fluent in Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Finnish plus speak good English
- Previous experience in B2B enterprise software sales focusing on the Scandinavian market
- Knowledge of cloud, hosted services, Saas (software as a service)
- Target driven and competitive, with good negotiation skills
- Strategic and enjoy solution selling
- Outgoing personality with excellent people skills
- Sense of humour and natural confidence
About the role:
The Business Development Specialists are responsible of contacting enterprise companies in Scandinavia to promote interest. You will be working closely with the field sales teams in Sweden, Denmark and Norway, booking appointments and passing on qualified leads.
You will be shadowing the field sales person in the Nordics, and can expect to be promoted within 12-18 months.
Excellent career progression for the right candidate.
For a full job description, please email your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Swedish, Nordic, Scandinavian, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian
Ref: BD Nordics