Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||C&M Travel Recruitment|
|Job Title||Business Intelligence Analyst - Global Travel Sector|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
Business Intelligence Analyst - Travel Industry Supplier Relations. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced, data driven analyst with experience of optimising revenue and performance within the aviation sector to join a global travel business based in Central London.
Business Intelligence Analyst Responsibilities
You will be joining a team that manages relationships with core suppliers such as airlines, hotels and car hire with the responsibility of defining and delivering future data, analytics and insight needs in order to optimise revenue and performance. You will drive actionable insights and impactful recommendations which to do so will require a passion for developing new predictive analytics utilising new data sources and big data.
Business Intelligence Analyst Skills Required
- Experienced Insights / BI / MI or Data Analyst, ideally with a background in the aviation, GDS or travel industry
- Advanced Microsoft Skills including Excel, Access, VBA and PowerPoint
- An understanding of database development in SQL, ETL and query optimisation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to understand business processes and commercial implications to make strategic recommendations
- Educated to at least a bachelors level in a relevant business/analytics degree
Business Intelligence Analyst Package
A competitive basic salary dependent on experience to be discussed on application + bonus, pension & private health
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/